Home

~~~~^v~~~~@

Guest rosencrantz

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

I think a shaven mongoose isn't nearly as silly as it can be until you've dyed it yellow and dressed it up in doll clothes.

bunny.gif

And now, for something completely different. . .

. . . The topic!

(1) 21. Old enough to know better, too young to care. wink.gif

(2) Fave band: B*Witched (I can't resist an Irish lilt *blush*). Fave song: Karma Slave by Splashdown (just 'cause it sounds cool).

(3) DragonHeart ('cause I love dragons), Ever After (I'm a romantic at heart), and the next movie I see (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, if the Email I'm awaiting comes in).

(4) That magic is real if you look for it.

(5) -As strong as we each are alone, we are stronger together.

-One person's weakness is another's strength.

(6) Hate Eminem, for the same reason I prefer girl bands to boy bands: most (disclaimer: note that I didn't say "all") guys can't sing, they just yell/scream/talk along with the music.

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

I wanna change my favorite song from A Long December to I Wish I was a Girl or Goodnight Elisabeth but I'm not sure which I want to change it to, so I'm not changing it because of that lack of knowing which I want.

------------------

And the price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings

Originally posted by Adromeda:

2. my favorite group is U2 and fave song is all i want is you

U2 was the last band I liked.My fist CD that I ever had was 'U2 WAR' and I got another one somewere.I dont listen to the radio anymore (except the Oldies that my parents like to listen in the car) so I havent listened much of any new bands or songs.

Might as well...

1. what is your age 15

2. what is your favorite song &/or band, and why Adam's Song by Blink 182, 'cause it's a sweet song and not so "punk-rock"ish as most of their stuff (which I still like).

3. what is your favorite movie, and why Romeo + Juliet, 'cause Shakespeare rocks and the way it was put into modern day was very well done.

4. what is the message you get from your fav. song/band (if there is one) Message?

5. what's the message you get from your fav. movie (if there is one) I repeat, message?

------------------

Official Forum Lord of Salmon

and Emmisary of Goats

It's fun!

Guest rosencrantz

hey admiral it's for a sociology of adolescence class, which is really cool and useful since i also work with street kids (aside from my teaching job and school)

Guest rosencrantz

my goal for this thread is that it reaches and/or tops 104 posts smile.gif

i dont think i have ever had a thread surpass 50 or so replies...not that i remember anyways, which is silly because my memory is like a sieve disturbed.gif

Originally posted by rosencrantz:

need help for class: please answer questions honestly, merci smile.gif

1. what is your age

14, 15 in April.

2. what is your favorite song &/or band, and why

I don't really have a favourite song, just a random collection of about 200 mp3s off Napster. One song I really like is called 'Christe Eleison' (I'm not in any way religious, I just think it's a great song.) Found it while searching on Napster for an old classical piece, came with no artist name or any indication of who sang it.

As for bands, there are several that I like, but I'm quite into Savage Garden. Crash and Burn would have to be my favourite from them, followed closely by Affirmation, Hold Me, The Best Thing and The Animal Song. I'm also fond of several of Lene Marlin's songs.

3. what is your favorite movie, and why

Fave. Sci-Fi movies are, of course, Star Wars, with Star Trek First Contact following. Favourite overall movie is a toss-up between Star Wars and 'Alaska', one of the most moving films I've ever seen. And call me crazy, (which I am) but I quite like some of the animated Disney films as well.

4. what is the message you get from your fav. song/band (if there is one)

I don't really get a message from music, but it really inspires my writing.

5. what's the message you get from your fav. movie (if there is one)

George Lucas can pull off some seriously cool special effects. smile.gif

What do you think of eminem's song 'Stan'

IMHO, Eminem, and this 'song' (note inverted commas) in particular, are a disgrace to the word music.

Zaarin.

------------------

And what of the Director's Lenses?

The logs show they fled the scene in a shuttle. That is all the information we have sir, there is a high probability that the shuttle was destroyed in the battle.

A shame.....but we'll buy George Lucas another pair of glasses. <font size=-2>

[This message has been edited by Admiral Zaarin (edited February 11, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I'll help you get to 104 posts, Ros! <*(Silently wonders why 104?)* I'll get you some more answers for your survey...

Mick-ey! Here kitty-kitty-kitty--!

Guest Mickey Cat

Okay. Hi, Ros. I'm Zoom's smart kitty, Mickey. biggrin.gif Here are my answers:

1: Seven months. I can go outside now!

2: I like Def Leppard, and Cat Stevens. My favorite song would be Ted Nugent's 'Cat Scratch Fever.'

3: Jumanji. All kitties like to watch Jumanji!

4: Message? Play hard, then sleep.

5: Jumanji tells me that I should grow up strong and fierce, 'cause there are some awfully scary animals out there!

Glad I could help. Can I have a treat now?

------------------

'Meeowrr!'

Archived