Home

~~~~^v~~~~@

Guest rosencrantz

Guest Dj Skywalka

Originally posted by rosencrantz:

1. what is your age 16

2. what is your favorite song &/or band, and why Deftones- Be Quiet and Drive

3. what is your favorite movie, and why Braveheart because Scotland is cool

4. what is the message you get from your fav. song/band (if there is one) When you get mad get outta there before the real drama starts.

5. what's the message you get from your fav. movie (if there is one) Every Man dies but not every man really lives.

------------------

Dj Skweejie

-WORDS OF WISDOM-

Never right obscenities on the back of the notebook of someone you can't trust

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rosencrantz

thank you guys SO MUCH for your help so far! smile.gif i have one more question (and i already know some of your answers, but again believe it or not it's for a school assignment) :

what do you think of eminem's song stan?

1. what is your age: 16

2. what is your favorite song &/or band, and why: The Offspring, but I don't really have a favorite song. One that I can relate to right now is Elders.

3. what is your favorite movie, and why: Star Wars (There is no Why wink.gif)

4. what is the message you get from your fav. song/band (if there is one): Be yourself and don't rely upon what other people think of you

5. what's the message you get from your fav. movie (if there is one): God (represented as The Force) is always there for you an will come to your aid, all you need to do is ask Him.

6. Stan? Well, It's not one of my favorite songs, and I don't like people killing each other, but it's only a song and people need to lighten up a little. I'm not going to drive my car off a bridge just because I heard a song.

------------------

"When we were younger,

There always seemed like some,

Some perfect mold

That we're supposed to be.

But now we're growing up and

I see its just not that way.

Now I feel like someone's lied to me"

--Elders

by THE OFFSPRING

Darth Sceltor

Of course I'm insane, who here isn't???

Guest garyah99

Originally posted by rosencrantz:

need help for class: please answer questions honestly, merci smile.gif

1. what is your age

2. what is your favorite song &/or band, and why

3. what is your favorite movie, and why

4. what is the message you get from your fav. song/band (if there is one)

5. what's the message you get from your fav. movie (if there is one)

i must knows for skool! biggrin.gif

thankyouan'stuff

-ros

1. 43

2. Desperado, by the Eagles. I like the music, and the words, especially the last phrase; "you'd better let somebody love you . before it's too late".

3. I have many favourite movies, depending on the genre. My favourite Sci-Fi movie is "Forbidden Planet" from the '50's, my favourite musical is "My Fair Lady", mt favourite western is "The Magnificent 7", my favourite action movie is "Enter the Dragon", but I think the best movie ever made, bar none, is "The 10 Commandments"

4. No one is an island. Everybody needs to open up to someone and have a shoulder to lean on.

5. Different messages from different movies. Many moral considerations.

Have fun collating all this junk smile.gif

1. what is your age

2. what is your favorite song &/or band, and why

favorite song? have to go with Leave you Far Behind by Lunatic Calm. sweet beat, and it's all top notch. Clubbed to Death is good, as is the classic Bohemian Rhaspody by Queen.

3. what is your favorite movie, and why

Dunno. The Matrix kicked heavy arse, and was very deep.

4. what is the message you get from your fav. song/band (if there is one)

Leave you Far Behind: Keep moving. wink.gif

CLubbed to Death: Pump out 'dem fphat beats. wink.gif

Bohemian Rhaspody: DOn't stop, LIVE. Fear and living a small life won't get you anywhere.

5. what's the message you get from your fav. movie (if there is one)

Not everything is what it seems. you need to observe carefully, and believe what YOU think.

6. Stan? it was... interesting. not the best though. and i'm not crazy because of that song. (it's alot of thing other than that song. wink.gif)

Guest Vark111

Okies

1. what is your age 31

2. what is your favorite song &/or band, and why With Arms Wide Open, Creed because of the message it conveys (see #4)

3. what is your favorite movie, and why Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; It's one of those movies where every nuance has some deeper meaning

4. what is the message you get from your fav. song/band (if there is one) The inspiration of creating a new life can change people. It's a way to absolve yourself of hate and begin loving again through a new heart that hasn't been tarnished by years of angst.

5. what's the message you get from your fav. movie (if there is one) Every person has nobility within them, regardless of where their station in life is.

(6) I've never listened to a single Eminenema song in my entire life. And I never will. At least not willingly.

------------------

It takes all kinds... The question is, what is 'it'?

Originally posted by GUNNER:

1. 34 for not quite 2 months. frown.gif

2. Boston

3. Star Wars

4. No message, just good songs..

5. That no matter where we live or what year it is there is always a struggle between good & evil. And that there is someone out there on our side. biggrin.gif

So close yet so far!

1. 19

2 boston is one of many!

3. star wars is 4 of many!

4 ditto

5.bah, pure entertainment!

------------------

Sigs are for clever peoples

1. well i'm 18

2. my favorite group is U2 and fave song is all i want is you

3. favorite move is Where the Heart Is (total chick flick wink.gif)

4. i just love that song, makes me melt every time i hear it

5. it's so real, deals with very powerful issues and doesn't glamorize them at all.

6. now i am not normally an eminem fan at all, but i am probably the only one in the forums it seems who likes stan. maybe it doesn't put out exactly a wonderful message, but the truth of that song is rather haunting, i dunno, just makes me think a little.

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

Guest rosencrantz

right now in public heart-on.gif

we shall elpoe the night of the next full moon (that's this thursday!) and escape to vegas where we will go to a chapel where an elvis dressed as bobba fett will marry us heee.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Yay! I got smoochies! *(Does dance.)*

Nute in costume takes the cake...so we don't have to buy one. rolleyes.gif

So do I get a stag party or what, guys? Not that I'm into deer, mind you...

Herd of Eminem (or whatever, doesn't deserve the bold) and never want to hear one of this songs... thankyouverymuch

Rosie, Zoom.. THIN OF YOU CHILREN and what you are going to do to them. Ortidontist bills would be horrible, Plastic surgery will be a nightmare, and you end up getting sick of the rosey smell after a while (even if it is nice)

Please think twice before you do this..

aw.. heck.. they wont listen to me frown.gif

wink.gif

1. 16 (and loving it)

2. My fave song varies from time to time depending on my mood, but it's either "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Tori Amos or "White Reflection" by TWO-MIX

3. Glory. I just love the storyline and the historical value.

4. The Tori Amos song is just depressing and I like it that way, no real message I get from it. THe GW song is nice and upbeat.

5. Bravery isn't measured by the color of your skin.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I think I did just hear your song, Ros. If it's the one about the obssessed fan reading his letters to Eminem, then I just heard it on the radio.

rolleyes.gif I think it's funny. Sorta. Worth a laugh or two, but not worth buying the CD.

As for Mr. Mathers' social point of view in general...I think he tries to shock his audience a little too hard. It might be humorous from time to time, but overall he goes way over the top with it. Unless he really is like that, in which case he should be sedated and kept in solitary confinement.

And Ros and I would only make smart, pretty babies. tongue.gif So there.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine:

"White Reflection" by TWO-MIX

Even *I* decided to take the SANE route by picking a semi-popular band, instead of saying that White Reflection, Last Impression, Asche Zu Asche, or Sehnsucht were my favorite songs...or anything not in English for that matter biggrin.gif

My REAL favorite song is The Vapor's Turning Japanese...or Mr Roboto... rolleyes.gif

Archived