Home

The Exile's Prisoner: KOTOR 2.5

Tysyacha

Crystal stared at him for a moment. "I think I'm seeing a problem here," she said quietly. "You're far too trusting. For all you know, I could be lying. I could be a great liar and you'd not know until it was too late."

She shook her head. "Don't worry about insulting me. You were doing good with all the demanding questions."

Then, she turned. "But that's hardly the point here." She glanced down at Tysy and turned back to Ryan. "Didn't it bother you in the slightest that I know who you are and yet you know nothing of me?"

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hk, dont you agree with me we should shove the stow-away in our air-lock if she doesnt leave willingly?" Said Steven. He didnt patically like people reading his mind. He beleaved that the mind was a personal think and should only be entered by another at their request or to extract info that would benifit others.

Crystal smiled. "I know your past because you know it. I agree, your present is fairly obvious. But fortune telling?" She laughed. "At any rate, I said fragments, not the whole thing. And you do know me... or at least you did."

She changed ever so slightly, first growing taller. Then, her hair darkened and straightened and her eyes faded.

"Telepath, telekintetic, shapeshifter, teleporter, and Force knows what else," she said, now looking and sounding like the Crystal Ryan would recognize.

Tysy felt a growing sense of unease and dread. The longer that this absurd

exchange continued between the Exile, new crew-member Steven, HK, and

the mysterious blonde woman, the more insecure Tysy felt. She knew the

signs of an assassin. Showing up out of nowhere, trying to gain the trust

of her 'marks' before killing them as a sign of cleverness. If this Crystal

Gray had no intention of murdering anyone aboard the Ebon Hawk,

then it was definitely news to Tysy. She sat up, regaining her strength.

"Tikha," said the former Sith warriess sharply, meaning "Quiet!"

"Kto vy?" "Who are you really, and what are you doing among us?

How did you even board this ship? The last thing I remember, I was lying

dead in the Trayus Core, or almost dead, at least. I am a prisoner of the

Exile. I," and here her voice was darkly proud, "am Darth Dvukh.

If you've never heard the name, I was a servant and assassin of Traya.

"Your ways are quite familiar. Some of them were taught to me by the

Mistress of the Trayus Core herself!" Tysy smiled coolly at Crystal. "Whom

are you after? The Exile? I've changed my mind about killing him, so back off!"

Ryan looked in shock as he recognised the young woman.

"You!" he said still in shock "I remember you! You were that Padawan on Dantooine who concnviced me to surrender. What are you doing here?"

"Who cares." began Atton pushing Ryan "She's just my type. But I don't know about the attitude, though."

Ryan rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Crystal's eyes widened and with her control lost, her curly blonde hair and dark blue eyes and shorter height returned. "Tysy? My goodness you've changed! Then again, so've I, but..."

Shaking her head, she turned to Ryan. "We're in hyperspace, yes? I was trying to teleport myself to a station in orbit of the planet I was on when this ship flew past, jerking me rather abruptly aboard. As I said, it was unexpected, for me and for you all."

"I've told you," Crystal said patiently. "My name is Crystal Gray. Exile knows me, Tysy should, but doesn't remember me, which I'll attribute to brainwashing. As for teleportation, it's easier done than said..."

She vanished and reappeared instantly in the doorway. "Can't quite explain what I do, but that goes for a lot of the things I can do."

"Wait..." Through a hazy fog in her mind, Tysy struggled to focus. "Crystal Gray?

My mysterious comrade, who helped to find that Holocron of Darth Revan's on Korriban? Thank goodness you weren't...killed..by our ranks. We Sith would have spared no one who hadn't turned to the Dark Side. How is it that you escaped,

or otherwise weaselled your way out of capture?" Tysy couldn't believe it.

"Tovarischa! My friend! How are you?" She held out her arms for a hug.

Crystal glanced at Ryan before answering Steven. "You must be new to the crew..."

"Ryan was a Jedi," she said. "Exiled. Had a wonderful adventure worthy of being history holorecords... you get the idea, I hope. Not long after he was exiled, he returned to the Enclave. I was there with Tysy. He threatened us, though I know he meant no harm. Then, he ran. I chased him and we were captured by the Sith. We escaped separately and went our own separate ways. Haven't seen him since... until now."

Crystal accepted the hug. "Seems strange, doesn't it, Tysy? How far we've come... you a Sith, me a... well... me..." She chuckled, trying to figure out a way to describe herself.

I know i am only supposed to respond to my master but do you think you could convince my master to get me a sense of humor chip? Maybe get me a happy chip too, i sometimes find myself being very not kind, or mean as you meat... humans would say, And yes we should throw this one in the airlock and tortue her but i guess thats just myself and you steven

"Torture?" asked Tysy, her mouth gone suddenly dry. "I admire your ruthlessness.

However, killing a Sith prisoner would bring far more satisfaction to my captors

than mere torture. Especially for her, I think," she said, motioning toward Visas.

"I did not say I wanted anyone to torture you. However, if you try to attack

any one of us, torture will be the least of your punishments, Sith," Visas said.

"I--I was ordered to try and kill Ryan, whom I know as the Jedi Exile. How did

I come to serve Darth Traya, anyway? It was not she who turned me toward

the Dark Side. Rather, it was a rogue Sith Lord, playing by his own rules, upon

Korriban. He had an apprentice named Collus Drake, and it was Collus who

introduced me to the sheer damaging power of the Dark Side of the Force.

"It was only a matter of time before Traya recruited me. I was a smuggler

and interrogator, not a killer, helping to finance Sith war effort. I asked Traya,

'What use do you have for a lowly thief who thinks that murder for its

own sake is senseless and stupid?' Traya smiled and said, 'All the use in

the world, Tysyacha. Become one of my servants, and I will teach you.

"And she did. Torture me if you want, but I'd prefer to die." Tysy closed her eyes.

If you would prefer to die then shall be it, master give me the word and i shal execute the hostile named Tysy

But by judging the tone of her voice, she does not really wish to die, she rather wishes to live, but for what purpose shall this be? I am catching on to your plan even though i am a robot of the Hk series, i still can sense what you have been doing, drawing us in till the right moment where you can execute us all

Archived