Home

Legends that were lost

"Almost nothing is happening near Lorien," Arra told him. "They are extremely protective of their land and all that is evil knows this. As for Mirkwood, I have heard of great spiders and other unsavory creatures moving in recently. The Elves of that forest hunt occasionally, but the darkness grows there and they more frequently remain indoors."

((I hope controlling Elrond here minorly is ok))

"Greetings Elrond." Kane said with a bow as he entered Elrond's room (?).

"Ah, Kane Talor representing Gondor and Rohan I presume?"

"Yes I do, Great elf."

"Take a seat Kane, we wait for the others." Kane sat down with a clank onto the marble carved chair.

"Hmmh... I would assume the elves of Mirkwood have also sent someone" he said before they waked up the beautifully carved steps and throught a hole in a flower bed that surrounded the meeting area. Naurhîr nodded as a hello to the two elves already there, Aphadaon and Miriel, and walked to his seat.

"Prince Naurhîr of Fangorn and Lady Arra" Elrond said and bowed his head as a greeting. Naurhîr bowed also to the half-elf before sitting down on a stone seat next to the other elves. He looked around and saw many races gathered to seek council. Dwarves, men, elves, hobbits and such. Even one came from Beorn's people

"Is it not we who come to seek the council Lord Elrond has agreed to offer us?" Arra asked quietly. "For while I am sure he is aware of the world, we are those that travel within it. We are those that would like to know if there is anything we can do."

Archived