Home

Are Arren Kae and Kreia the same person?

RobQel-Droma

Well, Kae never makes an actual appearance in the game (unless the council really does recognize Kreia as Kae, I suppose), but is only mentioned by other people (Kreia, Brianna, and Mical), so there really would be no cast to check.

I mean, was Sifo-Dyas really Palpatine? We can't check that, since Sifo-Dyas is not in the film and so is not among the cast...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Others have noted that they don't look alike in that Kreia is old and ugly, while Brianna is young and beautiful, but note how Atton comments on her upon the escape from Peragus.

Atton: "Then she must be royalty, because she's got to be Queen of the Galaxy to bark out orders like that. Or maybe she's senile.I mean, how old do you think she is? She may have been good-looking once, but it takes some hard living to make creases like that."

The implication here is that Kreia was beautiful once, but that the reason why that is no longer the case is due the hardships she has faced. But think of a young and beautiful Kreia, and do you get closer to Brianna? I think so.

To be honest im still undecided, hopefully the matter will be resloved in K3, but i was reading throught the chronicles and they do say that jedi master kreia went to malachor looking for he old apprentice revan and was consumed by the dark forces there.

im still undecided, but im unsue how kreia/kae related in terms of master, eg. why did revan hav 2 masters? it did happen on occasion, but then kreia wouldnt hav to blame herself for her failing (revan falling to the darkside) if there was also another person in charge of revan's training, on the otherside of that, wouldnt the chronicles say that jedi master kae went looking for her former padawan

I always take the chronicles with a grain of salt. For example, they do say "jedi master Kreia", but then we know from Atris that "Kreia" is not her real name.

I take what is actually said in the game far more seriously. In this case I think "jedi master Kreia" simply means we're talking about Kreia, who had the power of a jedi master, since we know she was not truly a jedi master at that time - she had already been cast out of the jedi order. At best she was a grey jedi at the time.

Besides, it would have been very odd to mention Kae in the chronicles in any event, since you hear of her only during a few instances of the game that you might easily miss completely.

As for multiple masters, we already know that Revan had many masters, including Zhar, Dorak and others still. What is interesting is that both Kreia and Kae are said to have trained Revan as a padawan.

Archived