Home

Raz's Origins (Spoilers)

Klia

I know that some of the older members here have lightly discussed what they think is Raz's past. However we haven't really delved too deeply into it and now that we have a few new members new theories may pop up.

A few things to think of:

1.The curse on Raz's family

2.Other family members beside his dad

3. The spooky man

hahahahaha

~silence~

That was a stupid one Cheez, but still we already know....

Raz was born to a family of circus freaks.

He was psychic, and he got that from his dad's side of the family.

Raz was cursed.

Raz's father hates psychic.

Raz found out about WR from a pamphlet given to him from a mysterious moustashed man(Freddy Murcury??)

Raz ran away.

I think the Aquato name came from those posters inside the caravan in the Meat Circus level, right?

Yes and the speculation comes from the fact that the Aquatos are doing a swinging act like Raz's family does.

Also it's morbid irony as his family is cursed if they touch the water.

EDIT:

About Ford being the moustached man...it is possible. He does change personalities when he leaves camp..and he is tall. However it's pretty unlikely as he wouldn't take that chance.

Perhaps the psychic community is larger than we thought and a psychic out of the camp recruited Raz as he knew his potential?

As the years progressed, he became painfully aware that his gift was becoming a curse. His father hated him and shunned him, and his mother wouldn't go anywhere near him. Trying to kill off his own son, his father forced him to practice acrobatics all day. Raz even fell off the highwire once because he was so tired, but his father would not be moved. He trained the rest of the day with a broken arm.

His parents didn't ever come off across as that mean. Sure his father wasn't the most supportive but it seemed more like a misuderstanding on both of their parts.

It was this event, losing his son, that finally broke the wall of hate in his father's mind and caused him to puruse Raz. In the Meat Circus, he says he didn't hate psychics, and I don't believe this is true. I think that as he watched his son grow in power and save the world from domination, he grew to accept them, and in doing so, could finally accept his own son. So I think Raz was the one who taught his father something, not vice-versa.

I also have to disagree. His father didn't know what was happening in Raz's mind as shown by his suprise at looking at his alter self. He was just trying to help Raz. Besides Raz could not have beaten the problems without his father's strength which was a lot more powerful than Raz's.

I think that Razputins father was more afraid of what people would think if they found out that he and his family were psychics. As shown by Bobby Zilch, people don't exactly think highly of the circus and if they though that razputin and his father were psychic, then they would become outcasts. I also find it strange in the Meat Circus when Raz's dad says that he copes with the curse by being an acrobat. I guess that Raz takes the curse more to heart than his father does...

Archived