Home

2 very long ,hard, drawnout years.....

GUNNER

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

on a slightly related note its my 1 month aniversery, only 23 months to go. biggrin.gif

------------------

Leader of 3 Flight

IAN_CDT_Rogue9, RA_Rogue9

Guest Zoom Rabbit

SSDs! biggrin.gif Get 'em!

*(Flies over with scruffy rebel pilot buddies and blows up Thrawn's two reserve SSDs.)*

Hee-hee-hee...Vive la resistance!

Guest Conor

American beer, hah!

You might be happy with that ginger ale but I prefer some alcohol in my drinks. Canada rules!

Or the good stuff, Crown Royal rye.

I will probably be having some of that tomorrow night, because it's my friend's birthday. biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Conor (edited March 08, 2001).]

<font color=red>Ca</font><font color=white>nadi</font><font color=red>an</font> beer is the BEST in the WORLD!!! Although the Aussies have done a damn good job as well.

------------------

Hello, my name is Nitro, and I'm calling from BBM Bureau of Measurement, the radio ratings company...

Originally posted by Nitro:

<font color=red>Ca</font><font color=white>nadi</font><font color=red>an</font> beer is the BEST in the WORLD!!! Although the Aussies have done a damn good job as well.

Have you ever heard of a continent called Europe?

They have the best beer in the world, period.

anyone tried the new rocket widget in guiness bottles? I havent yet but i hope to soon!

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Well, heck, everyone knows that the best beer in the world comes from Germany and the best whiskey comes from Scotland. rolleyes.gif

The best brandy comes from France, the best vodka comes from Russia, etc. But you know what? The best alcoholics come from the United States! biggrin.gif

------------------

'I can fly. I'm a pilot.'

--Drunk dude in Independence Day

*entering fashionably late*

Congratulations, O Decrepit Ones. wink.gif

Running low on party space are we? Well there's always the Trickster's Justice.

For you Newbies who don't know, the Justice is a customized SDF cruiser (as in Robotech), crewed by about 2600 women (dathomirians, hapans and cathars), and various carnivores living in a vast onboard (artificial) forest.

Enjoy. cool.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Archived