Home

New Ideas For KOTOR III

Spartanghost220

Spartanghost220,

While I see you apologised for it, please understand that 'Flaming' other users will not be tolerated around here in any way, shape, or form, no matter what the excuse is.

I suggest you read the forum rules. Just to avoid things like this in the future.

Lets all move on. Any more flaming and :lock: will befall this thread. ;)

[/Moderator Speech]

Edit: I have trimmed the thread and a couple posts somewhat, and removed the name calling word and quoted refrences to that word.

Edit 2: Another note, any further posts about this incident will be deleted, that includes apologies (Rob got one in whilst I was typing this... Drat!) :xp:

--Impant Switching: Like mandalore

--Impant Eyes: Impanted high tech eyes that give bonus to attacks with blasters; give more accuary and range with weapons and add points to skills

--Impant Hands: Impant high tech hands that add to melee attacks and add points to skills

--Bio Impants: Impant high tech organs that add poison restaince and more health

It's IMPLANT. sorry, I had to say that.. I'm unintentionally annoyed by stuff like that.. it's a disease, really. lol.

you have some good ideas though, I particularly like the idea of being able to get dark side body art (notice a lot of sith lords have em, like malak), and energy auras around characters with high wisdom etc.

also, the force shield idea is not half bad, the difference between that and the one in KOTOR2 is that it would be used for maybe 5-10 seconds, depending on the level of the skill, and would protect you from ANYTHING at the penalty of not being able to move or attack. so you are guaranteed to not be injured but you can't use any force powers, fight or move.. it would be used mainly for those times when you want to throw on an energy shield or use a medpac. you could only use it once every so often, too.

It's IMPLANT. sorry, I had to say that.. I'm unintentionally annoyed by stuff like that.. it's a disease, really. lol.

you have some good ideas though, I particularly like the idea of being able to get dark side body art (notice a lot of sith lords have em, like malak), and energy auras around characters with high wisdom etc.

also, the force shield idea is not half bad, the difference between that and the one in KOTOR2 is that it would be used for maybe 5-10 seconds, depending on the level of the skill, and would protect you from ANYTHING at the penalty of not being able to move or attack. so you are guaranteed to not be injured but you can't use any force powers, fight or move.. it would be used mainly for those times when you want to throw on an energy shield or use a medpac. you could only use it once every so often, too.

Yeah I think some real good visual stuff would be perfect in the game make you feel alittle more like your in it. well your the first to say yes to the force shield idea but you understand its reason completely, just to prevent any damage for a time to give you time to put on shields or use a health pack without having to be stabed or blasted to death why trying to do it. anyways yeah some ideas of mine need work but right i pulled out the good out KOTOR and am playing a new game since i havent played it in ages. I'm gonna look over some stuff from both KOTOR and KOTOR 2 and come up with some new ideas in a day or so here. Last to say too try playing a full game of KOTOR 2 and then play KOTOR you begin to love how KOTOR 2 is and all the great stuff in it but then again the storyline is great in KOTOR. Sometimes I wish KOTOR had all the stuff of KOTOR 2.

Hey I got some more ideas well more or less things i'd like to see from playing KOTOR tell em what you think

New Ideas:

-Different colors for jedi robes

-More jedi robes

-Different Lightsabers

-Alot more special items, I found KOTOR has alot of special item and they actual are good like CALO's stuff and such....hopefully they have alot of special items that really help you out to have in KOTOR 3

-More upgrades for weapons, instead of 3 have like a fourth maybe

-Rocket and Ion Rocket Lanchers, needed feats to use and ammo but does alot of damage and has blast radius with rocket

-Snipers, has huge range but doesnt ton of damage, needed feats to use and with some feats be able to do more damage with to make effective in killing

Force Powers:

-Force Freeze: Freezes a target and does amount of cold damage, number of affected targets goes up with level and damage.

-Force Blast: Does damage like a throuim (excuse the spelling) charge doing physical damage and knocking targets down around it

-Mind Eradacation: Use force to destory mind of single target killing them right away only works on targets with very low will.

-Dual Lightsaber Throw: Explains itself

-Droid Malfunction: Explodes a single droid doing damage to surrounding targest

Feats:

Partner Training: You and a single other companion gain +3 to attack and 1-6 to damage when fighting a target or meatbag and HK-47 so likes to call it together, goes up with levels.

You know Rob Qel-Droma came up with an idea concerning Jedi Robes, that they differ depending on which academy/enclave they were trained at. As to the dual lightsaber throw, I can't visualize it. I would think it take something like magic to send both flying. I have a strong left handed punch but I can't throw. I just can't see it work. Good suggestion though.

Archived