Home

The True Sith possibility

HerbieZ

I always thought that was the ailing Sith Order which was around before Revan and Malak. They turn up and take control of something already in existence but with no real political power left, Revan and Malak bolster that. Or at least, that's what KotOR seemed to imply. Maybe the "True Sith" are the Bladeborn, or something.
I don't know of anything in KotOR or TSL that supports Revan and Malak joining forces/taking over an existing diminished group of Sith. On the contrary, I think KotOR makes it fairly clear that it was the Jedi and Republic military personnel, the ones that went with Revan and Malak to fight against the Mandalorians, that turned against the Republic after they defeated the Mandalorians and nothing is mentioned about them obtaining support from any groups outside those two. But Canderous specifically mentions in KotOR that it was the Sith that came to the Mandalorians and encouraged them to invade Republic space. So if the Sith were talking to the Mandalorians before the Mandalorians had invaded the Republic then it obviously wasn't Revan or Malak. And then of course Kreia has a great many things to say about the "true Sith" although it remains to be seen how much of what she said is true.

Unless of course you want to make the stretch of saying that Revan had secretly gone DS before the Mandalorian Wars ever started and was the one who approached the Mandalorians about starting the war. That would have given Revan a legitimate reason for raising an army under Revan's control to repel the Mandalorian threat. Sounds very Palpy-like though and thus IMO would be quite unoriginal (and disappointing) if this were the case... ;)

But the Bladeborn idea sounds intriguing.

Yes, I believe it was Daelria(sp?). But it was believed that the Jedi planted this so he would NOT remember where he came from. Maybe after Revan remembered, he returned to his home planet.

It's spelled Deralia. I believe also Kreia mentioning that it was the call of home that drew Revan to the Unknown Regions so that's not entirely a speculation.

Unless of course you want to make the stretch of saying that Revan had secretly gone DS before the Mandalorian Wars ever started and was the one who approached the Mandalorians about starting the war. That would have given Revan a legitimate reason for raising an army under Revan's control to repel the Mandalorian threat.

I like that idea! Even if it is "Palpy-like," it would be a great plan for getting the two strongest forces in the galaxy to fight against each other so that you can sweep in after they have killed each other. Evil Sith plotting at its best! :lightning

The "Builders" - the Rakata of the Infinite Empire - had been on Korriban 20 thousand years prior, and they seem to have enslaved everyone they came across and scattered them among the stars. It stands to reason, therefore, that Korriban would not be the only planet inhabited by the race of the Sith, which means that the Dark Jedi that came to Korriban and interbred with them, creating the Sith of the Hyperspace War, and the resulting internal strife which left Korriban a dead planet, would not have eradicated the species.

But it is never clarified that Kreia specifically says that they will be in K3. Sure, in TSL she says "True Sith." Once. Never anywhere else, and they are never mentioned in KOTOR. And as I mentioned in another thread, that doesn't necessarily have to mean the species.

Actually the true Sith are mentioned in KOTOR and called Sith'ari.

It's spelled Deralia. I believe also Kreia mentioning that it was the call of home that drew Revan to the Unknown Regions so that's not entirely a speculation.

But i beleive Kreia mentions that is just speculation, doesn't she?

I think the fact that "The True Sith" and Revan were from the same planet brings up too many plot holes...why didn't he tell anyone about them?

Revan should return from whatever mission he went on,

Reclaimer, Revan mentions his homeworld in KotOR1, but it may have been a memory implanted by the Jedi.

The only way that could be done is if they seemlessly integrate a police photofit into the game for the player to describe the person in the "Revan-mask" who mugged him outside Aldi.

You know like in Kotor 2 they asked you subtle questions such as Atton saying about Revan being female and you have the option to correct him or not. That locks the rest of the story as Revan being whatever gender. Im saying for revan to return there would have to be a similar way of getting his apperance. The Majority (MOJOrity) of that post though was alcohol fueled, as coincidentally is this one so it's upto you to read into it.

Archived