Home

Ever tried a game like this? How has it worked?

Tysyacha

You are the Exile, and you start out on the Dark Side. You work for

Czerka Corp. on Telos, and then you head for Nar Shaddaa. Hanharr

finds you, and you add him to your party on the Ebon Hawk. You do

enough Dark Side quests to encounter Visas Marr and become a

Sith Lord.

What if you suddenly do Light Side stuff after that, repenting of

your evil ways? Does Hanharr leave you? What about your status

as a Sith Lord? I'm curious as to how a "redemption" game would work.

What if you suddenly do Light Side stuff after that, repenting of your evil ways? Does Hanharr leave you? What about your status

Nothing special, Hanharr stays, you lose your special Sith Lord class feat benefits when you go LS, technically you should have to abandon your DS Pr Cl but the game doesn't do that.

What if you suddenly do Light Side stuff after that, repenting of your evil ways? Does Hanharr leave you? What about your status

Here is the thing. When you first enter the Nar Shaddaa Docks map, it's scripted based on what your is at the moment. If you are neutral or light, Mira approaches you right after you take a few steps. If you are dark, Hanharr approaches you as you progress to the Jekk Jekk Tarr.

Now if you are even in the Nar Shaddaa Docks map, and you are dark, you can give yourself enough Light Side points to be neutral, and Mira will approach as you start to move a few steps. It doesn't even matter if you were dark entering the map, the script is looking for your alignment when you hit a certain point on the map.

And I like having Mira no matter what. So I cheat Light Side points as soon as I hit the docks. As soon as Mira starts talking to me, I cheat back as many Dark Side points as I gave myself Light Side points so I'm exactly at the same point of alignment and Mira joins your party at that point no matter how light or dark you are. It just matters when it's time to choose in the script where you are at on the map. :)

You are the Exile, and you start out on the Dark Side. You work for

Czerka Corp. on Telos, and then you head for Nar Shaddaa. Hanharr

finds you, and you add him to your party on the Ebon Hawk. You do

enough Dark Side quests to encounter Visas Marr and become a

Sith Lord.

Is it possible to play the game like that? I've just started playing it through again, i'm still on Peragus and i'm going DARK SIDE man.

Archived