Home

will there be a star wars knights of the old replubic 3

darth traya_321

i have to admit the star wars games of knights of the old replubic are extremly awsome!!!! the first game left you with ' what will happen with revan and bastila or carth and female revan and with the rest of the crew and what villians would be more :lsduel: dangerous than malak? the second game left you again with the urge of what happens next? once the exile goes to the unknown region's to find revan will he /she turn to the dark side as he/she did 10 years ago in the war with the mandorlorian's. will revan fall to dark side again? or will both the exile and revan be still in light side and defeat the ancient sith?? so will there be a 3 star wars knights of the old replubic game?? cause these answer are really bugging me!!!!!

Easy there, The Doctor. Run yourself thru some of those Jedi relaxation techniques, OK? ;) darth traya_321 just registered on LucasForums yesterday so how about we play nice and give our new user a freebie here? I do think your idea of a sticky on this subject would be a good idea however.

@ darth traya_321 - What everyone else said. Nothing official yet. We have to be patient and hope that LucasArts makes KotOR 3 for us. Most everyone on these forums think there will be a KotOR 3. It's just a question of when. :)

Oh yes, and welcome to LucasForums! :wavey:

Archived