Home

SETI@Home IV

Nitro

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tagt the Spellcaster

Hey, Gunner, looks like I've done it smile.gif

Let's wait for the stats, though. But the forums seems to be down. Alas.

[This message has been edited by Tagt the Spellcaster (edited October 23, 2000).]

Tagt !!!

good to see you here, be advised though that insanity is overflowing around here ! wink.gif

Oh, guys, I've broken the 400 WUs barrier ! biggrin.gif

------------------

"Citius, Altius, Fortius"

TZG+7

Guest Tagt the Spellcaster

Nice to meet you, Fondas. smile.gif

Oh, well, I've seen... I've flipped some of the old messages b4 posting here... just in case, y'know.

Well, insanity is not a concern. I've been insane for so many years... and am even now smile.gif

Guest chewie's hairbrush

Hi guys.

I suspect its to do with the 'upgrade' to the servers at the host. I can't really complain too much as its such good value but anytime they change anything something seems to go TU.

I've mailed 'em but now the mail server is playing up too.

Hi fellas. Yep, the forums have been down all weekend as I couldnt get in there on Friday night either. frown.gif

sorry I have been gone. We had an A.O.G. (Airplane On Ground) part to cut. It seem a JAL plane ran into something and took out the outboard end of there 747 wing so we had to make some replacement parts but we are having some problems. Oh well...

Tagt, you have done over 84 units big guy, way to go, fondas has crested 400 and Ike is in Cali. Wahoo...

Guest chewie's hairbrush

As the forums are down. They are supposed to be back tomorrow. I'll give you the potted version of the rsults. TAGT top cruncher with 84 for the week. Ike still on top. Fondas and Kyp both have gone over 400. Kyp has taken 5th place back. Nute is big mover for the week up 2 to 10. TR2K is also up one. R9 has done his first unit.

Sounds like someone at JAl needs to practice their reverse parking. wink.gif

YEAH WHAT GREEDO! It's not gonna be easy catching me! I won't fall as fast as the others, no offense guys wink.gif

Version 3 will slow me down a lot as i've found out though.

------------------

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

-Ben Franklin

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest chewie's hairbrush

A volunteer is needed.

I'm going on Holiday on Monday and won't be back until following Monday so I won't be able to do the weekly results. Anybody else feel like doing 'em. Even if you just post how many units folk have in so I can pick up again when I get back.

ooohhhhh

------------------

-Ben Franklin

Rogue 6

HAHA! We passed the 10 year mark! And I am slowly creeping up on u, Thrawn! (I am uploading 4 more as we speak!) wink.gif Cya

------------------

-Domenic-

a. k. a. Greedo

Last week I did too much gaming and not enough SETI crunching. I'm uploading 4 as I speak Greedo

------------------

-Ben Franklin

Rogue 6

Archived