Home

SETI@Home IV

Nitro

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, seti's awesome, Later in my life I planned on joining, and helping, but I see I can do that now, Star Wars is really awesome

------------------

"42"

Guest chewie's hairbrush

Kai.

If you like the SETI and Star Wars follow the link in my sig. Join us and together we'll rule the galaxy :p

------------------

Real Men Don't Sig

Join the XWA SETI@Home Team

Chewie, our site is down. frown.gif

One more thing, a friend of mine is coming to London at the end of the month to work at his companys office over there. Dang, I forgot the name.. frown.gif It's a fairly new PC company. He is not quite sure where he will be yet but I was going to tell him to go say hi , to you , for me. smile.gif

Oh yeah, it's called Rip Chord.. smile.gif

Guest Fondas

hI sTUDS !!!

...forgot to turn capslock off...

Recently I downloaded and installed the 3.03 version. It sucks !!!! my average time went from 9 hours to 13+ !!!

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest AceAzzameen

Bad news for me too. I'm probably not gonna be running much anymore. Seem to be having comp problems. I think it doesn't like that I've left it on continuously for about a month now. I've shut down the last couple nights to try to get it to behave. When I run SETI it never gets to go into any kinda sleep/power saving mode, and the hard disk has to run constantly. Doesn't seem to be too good for me right now.

------------------

"With the blast shield down, I can't even see. How am I supposed to fight?"

Rogue Leader 3

aceazzameen@yahoo.com

or manofstele@yahoo.com

tiedef.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Archived