Home

so i asks myself, "self?..."

Guest Ike

"why do you still hang out here?"

I answers, "gee, i don't really know."

This place ain't doing it for me anymore. I mean, most of you guys and gals are cool, but I don't really have any frienships here with anyone, and of those that i do have friendships with, we communicate in other areas of the net, that is, if they're not mad at me or something...

anyway, this isn't some lame-ass goodbye thread or something. Just letting you know that if you don't see me around for a while or anything, this is why.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest garyah99

Originally posted by Ike:

"why do you still hang out here?"

I answers, "gee, i don't really know."

This place ain't doing it for me anymore. I mean, most of you guys and gals are cool, but I don't really have any frienships here with anyone, and of those that i do have friendships with, we communicate in other areas of the net, that is, if they're not mad at me or something...

anyway, this isn't some lame-ass goodbye thread or something. Just letting you know that if you don't see me around for a while or anything, this is why.

Seems to be a lot of this going around lately. Rosie is in and out and has expressed her displeasure several times, don't see much of Fondas, Guildy, or many of the original members around here, including myself. Even Gunner seems to come and go, Stealth has all but disappeared into oblivion. I wonder why the atmosphere has changed so much lately. We had the "Duke" fiasco (et al) a few months ago, then there were some naughty pics posted, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interesting discussion anymore. Last week everyone was flaming Ike because of a prank over at XWL. This place has changed big time folks. I don't know if the old family feeling will ever return, I hope something will happen to spark the place.

i have access to some stuff that only certain admins have or had which contain information on users, and I wouldn't feel right about digging that stuff up like that.

Ike's right.

This place has. . . not changed, exactly, but a lot of familiar faces have drifted off.

It's sad. frown.gif

------------------

"Do fish-people eat fish, or would that be like humans eating monkeys?"

"Humans do eat monkeys. In fact humans eat other humans. . . Y'know, as a species, we are really quite unpleasant."

Guest rosencrantz

i know what you did last summer...

yeah i know, real funny ha-ha. i don't think the downfall of xwa civilization has ANYTHING to do with nute. he is just being himself, xwa-style. and ike, are you refering to the last few icq messages we've sent? i didn't think those constituted as mad. i just meant that i thought you were acting out of character. but you made it clear that i don't know you too well. which is too bad, cuz you were like a big brother to me sometimes. you also made it clear to me that you don't care what o/l people think of you. so, how was i supposed to react? i'm not mad, just disappointed and confused because you arent acting consistent to the dude i've gotten to know.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

*thinks to himself "is there something i could do"* ???

Dark shadow in corner laughs madly

------------------

iM. diSleXIc. sO. pLeaSE. tRanSlaTe. AnY oF tHe mmistypes/SpElLinGs

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

So i says to my self "Cam, why dont we scare the crap outa these people by posting outa the blue" and i say "damn cam, thats a good idea!"

So neway...um...hey look a bird! hehehe....i love that joke...er *if any one of you makes note of my user name in accordance to what i just said i shal server your head medium rare to a pack of starved albino south africans*

AND JRZ! Damnit boy, you forgot the peroids in my name.

Archived