Home

so i asks myself, "self?..."

Guest Ike

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

Well..i just rarely come online..most of my time is spent at work or play practice. in the play (were doing "12th knight") im grand duke orcino..that means i get a kiss scene (i love theature). and at work, i work biggrin.gif Im getting a new car this summer! 1990 RX7 twin turbo! hells yeah, but that requires money. So i work a lot biggrin.gif even though i spend most of that money....but NONE the less....er...somone finish this sentence for me, im going to bed.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason that this place "isn't the same" is because (gasp) people change. Back in 99 this place was packed. Now everybody is like, "Nobody comes here anymore!"... Wanna guess why? XWA is 2 years old. When it was released, there was an assload of people coming to talk about XWA and ***** about bugs(me included). Time passed, and people moved on. Sure, I still come here, but this isn't the only place I come to(it used to be). And I doubt that there's anybody that only comes to XWA and not to anywhere else. There might even be 2 or 3. And to those 2 or 3 who only come here, I suggest you to look somewhere and (gasp) post in another board! I'm not telling anybody "LEAVE BECAUSE THIS PLACE SUCKS!", I'm just saying. This place won't be here forever. So like... If this doesn't make any sense, flame on.

Guest guildenstern

Bastard! (Take that as you want... wink.gif)You stole my post that I was about to post about people changing and life evolving, and blah, blah, blah. Darn you.

Ike, what was the prank over at XWL? I must know! smile.gif

Well, ever since I got rid of my ICQ (I should look into getting that back again...) I haven't talked to a lot of people that I used to talk to. Now is as good a time as any to say Hi again!

Hello to:

Ike, even though we've emailed a bit lately, I still miss our chats! How're ya doin'? (*thinks about Garfield and Pookey, and Pooh and Piglet for old time's sake*)

Nitro! Are you even here anymore?? How are you doing; I haven't talked to you forever!

Rogue Nine, we never talked much on ICQ, but we had some good times here.

Cam, haven't talked to you on MSN for a while! How are ya, what's up, and how's school? I'm (*FINALLY*) finished school and exams and papers (in that order--*eep!*) so I'll probably be on MSN more often now.

I could also say Hi to Nob here, but I think we still talk pretty often, so I'll save saying Hi till the next time I see you. smile.gif

Did I forget anyone? Most sincerest apologies if I have, you know you mean the world to me! biggrin.gif

Now I must go play a game of The Haunted House...*ooooooo

~g.<font size=-2>

[This message has been edited by guildenstern (edited April 25, 2001).]

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

*Beaming wih joy* I got a new laptop!!!!!!!! A lifebook! i get my dvd...hehe turn on the captions in class and let the dvds rooooooooollllllllllllll......annnnnywayzzzzzz..um

SANDY! no i havent seen you on MSN! I miss ya girl, show up soon ive got a lot to tell ya!

Guest guildenstern

What the hey!? Okay, I re-downloaded ICQ (yay!) and I am using my old account--had no problem getting the old account back up even though I d/l'ed a newer version of ICQ. <u>BUT!!</u> My whole contact list is gone! What's up with that?? frown.gifWHY!?

Well...I want youse all on my list again. My icq name is Euphosyne, and my # is 67677901.

Cam you bum, I want a laptop!! =þ Darnit, I'd take it with me everywhere.

Sorry Guildy, but you have to rebuild your list from scratch if you get a new computer.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Hiya, Luj--I mean, Guildy. My ICQ number is 107453602.

<font size=1>If I'm still your friend, that is...</font>

biggrin.gif

Now the post you have all been waiting for:.................where has GUNDOG been?

Well, I to have found some other places to hang out and new intrests. I found a PC site that has a forum with over 50,000 members. www.anandtech.com I go there often as it has plenty of people on at night when I am at work while XWA has gotten quite slow at night. I also joined a Counter-Strike clan and am checking out all the CS sites. I play at Seattle Swamp. There are 10 servers that host 20 people each.

Come check it out if you are a CS fan..

www.seattleswamp.com I am in the [VSC] and we play at SS1.

And then since I don't come here as often as usual when I do show up I feel like a jerk for not being around as much. frown.gif

But have I given up on SW? Heck no, I have a mural on one of my bedroom walls for heavens sake and I just hung up all my action figures a few weeks ago. smile.gif

I still love it here and love everyone also, I just have been neglecting my duties. frown.gif

I miss the TZG and our 200 post nights. frown.giffrown.gif

Guest garyah99

Well, I don't have ICQ, but I have MSN and I'm on fairly regularly. Sometimes I'm listed as Nancy (my wife) because I have a senior's moment and forget to change it wink.gif. I'll gab with anybody.....

Guest guildenstern

Heh heh, seniors moment...

I also miss the good old days of the TZG...(does anyone even remember why we called it the Time Zone Gang? I really don't!) Ah well, things change, it is inevitable. They sure were fun nights, though! smile.gif

Hey, can someone give me Ike's ICQ#? I don't think he'll be here for a while, and might not see me asking for it.

<font size=-2>

[This message has been edited by guildenstern (edited April 26, 2001).]

hey guildy smile.gif

my icq # is 1920061. The saaaaame number i have had since the beginning smile.gif Oh, and the prank was nothing more than me posting at XWL, posting some stupid pic and some dumbass comments, and then some other people posted some yucky pics. no big deal.

and rosie, if you get this, come on icq sometime so we can chat more about this "stuff".

Guest rosencrantz

my icq is 72860950

and my little hand icon that the mouse gives me is giving me the finger. if this is any indication of how my day is going to be...oi. disturbed.gif

wow ya wanna know how long it's been since three girls posted in the same thread? too long for me to remember wink.gif

welcome back to R.A.V.E.N. (who probably doesn't even remember who i am tongue.gif)and Guildy (who probably doesn't remember me either, but oh well)

i hate finals week...no breaks and no sleep make Andy something something...

...go crazy?!?! don't mind if i do!!

------------------

If you live to be a hundred, i hope i live to be a hundred minus one so i never have to live without you!

SkirtPower@hotmail.com

Official Forum Chick

Archived