Home

so i asks myself, "self?..."

Guest Ike

Guest Fondas

OH MY GOD !!!

Gary wished for a spark and it looks like it came true !!!! smile.gif

I 'd like to present my point of view , but others have already covered me.

So, what's left is to write down what it's already written history to XWA forums :

guildenstern read and remember...

A long time ago in a fora we all know so well.....

...they were 3 members, a sith called Gunner and two jedi knights, Bluecher and Fondas.

Although they held opposite allegiance, they found out that they could be good friends and talk about many thinks....really fast ! wink.gif (20 replies in about 5 minutes !!!)

eventually other people started to join in the notorious chat threads, until someone ( I cannot recall who, Chewie maybe) observed that the people chating were from different time zones (Gunner-Seattle, Bluecher-Germany, Fondas-Greece, Chewie-England, etc.)

So the Legendary name Time Zone Gang was born !

--end of transmission.

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

I was only here for like two of those before it started to quiet down, but then RS.Net Sped up smile.gif so I still had people to talk to at midnight

Guest guildenstern

-HEY- anyone who I authorised, or was authorised by, on ICQ this afternoon, I'll need to re-do it. I did it from a different comp, and apparently they're stupid and even though it's my same account I can't access the changes from my computer. D'oh.

Guest Kyp Durron

eh? What's all this fuss about original 1999 active members coming out of the woodwork? Are original 1999 lurking members like me welcome, too? wink.gif

See. I even re-activated my original signature.

------------------

If at first you don't succeed...destroy all evidence that shows you tried!

Guest DarthSlapnutz

Comradery. Family. Reunion. This is a good thread. I wish I had been here earlier to know all you people. But since I wasn't, I can only move forward with my getting to know you. If you want to know me that is. It can be scary knowing me. In fact, I'm scared right now. ::It gets really cold:: I see dead people.... oh wait, nevermind, those are just my neighbors. God I'm weird. Help me. Zoom.... guidance! I need guidance! Its not easy being a lowly Jedi.

Guest R.A.V.E.N.

II remember you ANDY! no i haven been lurking. I remember talking with you andy...when i gor really bored and registerend as 53r3n|7y_0m3g4 biggrin.gif sooooo anyways, my Icq is 60509049, msg me SANDY! and you too andy if ya want....hells bells, everyone message biggrin.gif

Guest rosencrantz

kyp, you are asking zoom for guidance!?

mwah-HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaa! *evil grin*

p.s. anybody know where my fav. page of gifs went? i cant get there anymore, it used to be http://smilecwm.tripod.com/ but apparently it ceases to exist? ah ahm so confewsed...

Guest Lord Emperor Zoom Rabbit

Rosie dearest, that was Darth SlapNutz... smile.gif

I have the perfect advice for DS: if you see dead people everywhere, quit drinking Nyquil and watching Bruce Willis movies 'til three o'clock in the morning! biggrin.gif Reality should reassert itself by tomorrow afternoon.

Oh, and the smilies website you're thinking of is now at http://cwmonkey/virtualave.net, although the old http://cwm.ragesofsanity.com address seems to work for IMGs. wink.gif

Guidance from Zoom...Pfft--! rolleyes.gif

Guest DarthSlapnutz

Its possible I'll get rabies, but I'm willing to take the chance!

------------------

"Dear me! What are those things coming out of her nose?"

"Spaceballs?!"

"Oh $#!^, there goes the planet."

Darth Slapnutz- Self proclaimed wingman of Zoom Rabbit, plunderer of countless worlds, and all around decent human being.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Yay! A wingman! smile.gif You will have to fly the exalted A-wing, of course, in order to keep up...

To join Rogue squadron, you must raise your right hand (or tentacle) and solemnly swear to oppose authority (except for that which we deem followable), shoot up all Imperial spacecraft, and go out of your way to push the envelope of acceptable behavior in space with laser cannon and seeker missiles.

Also, no smoking. rolleyes.gif The cockpit fills with smoke too quickly, and you can't see anything.

Rabies from mead? Now you guys are getting weird. wink.gif

------------------

'What's up is clearly defined as the opposite of what is down, in this case being the strongest source of local gravity...failing that, in space, what's up is opposite the direction of accelerative G-force--or what I'm targeting with these laser cannon. Die, b*tch!'

--Official forum space terrorist

Guest DarthSlapnutz

::raises right hand::

I...do hereby promise...to uphold the morally high standards set by this most prestigious of honors. I promise to only fly the A-wing, as soon as my computer allows me to. I promise to watch Zoom Rabbit's back, til the day I am vaped in cyber space. I will only follow Zoom Leader and serve Zoom Squadron, unless otherwise ordered by my commander/emperor, Zoom Rabbit. I shall be known in space and in the skies, as Zoom 1.

::bowes to audience::

I am at your mercy, my master.

------------------

"Dear me! What are those things coming out of her nose?"

"Spaceballs?!"

"Oh $#!^, there goes the planet."

Darth Slapnutz- Self proclaimed wingman of Zoom Rabbit, plunderer of countless worlds, and all around decent human being.

Archived