Home

Nebulon-B and other Imperial Frigate

RevanSithLord

Hey all! I just recently downloaded the mod tools, went into Zero Editor because someone told me there was 2 never before seen frigates, the Nebulon-B Medical Frigate and some other Victory type class Imperial Frigate. I have yet to find them to place them down. Can anyone tell me the file names of them? Thanks! And also if someone can teach me more on how to mod, thanks, because I dont feel like reading all of the Documentation. LOL.

Anyway, thanks.

Revan

EDIT- ALSO, is it possible to make the DC-15 sidearm pistol act like the DC-15b rifle? (DC-15 B, the ones most of the Commanders used in Ep3 and what all Clones used in Republic Commando. I still think it's just the DC-15s because they look the same, and everyones telling me different, so don't blame me.)

I really haven't done much modding. I've looked though random game files, learned how to setup CPs, and now I'm in the process of reading all the documentation that comes with the mod tools. I want to read everything so I know whats possible before I start creating.

I know what you can easily change (such as weapon stats) and how to edit them, but I haven't exported anything into the game.

I believe all the normal maps are present in the mod tools. I assume you can create another map, say named KAS, then copy all the files from the real game's KAS into your own map. Then you might be able to edit whatever you want and export it. However, the map will have the same name as one already in game, I don't think the game can handle two maps with the same name. You would have to remove (back it up first) the retail version's KAS map. I think you could to this, but I haven't tried. Give it a shot.

when u make a space map go to data_modid/world/modid/odf spa1_minidestroyer1.odf and spa1_medicalfrigate i think ive put them in a map they WORK but dont have names and when u kill them u can still fly into them they will jsut sit there after the xplosion :p

you could download from the austrailian link from starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com

Well, the austrailian server I mean. Go find the mod tools link on the front page and find the austrailian server, and it will take under 60 seconds or so til it downloads or it lets you download the file. Toodle-oo

It works most of the time. Im not even in austrailia either. LOL

Archived