Home

The Last Dynasty

arvik

Miklos was waiting for a response from Reyshik and turned his head to the sky. His face very intent as if waiting for something to fall from the sky. He then muttered, "The winds speak of a great one. They speak of death and life, so full and yet there is a shadow tha covers both." He was not aware of the look that Reyshik was giving him.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(yes about being a dark dweller, and what happened to Krath. I don't get what you meant. Is he at the Dancing Twi' lek?)

Ja' Mahia marcheed up and down his room, wating for the task to be done. "Boss!" A Dark DWeller said. "What do you want?" Ja' Mahia asked.

"I have some news. The sith know we are on Coroscaunt!"

((It's Coruscant.))

"So, just because i'm not a Bushida, i'm not a great Jedi?" He said, walking forward, looking around the area. "That's what holds you back. You can become great Jedi, much like me. But you have to turn away from what you think is true. If you can't do this, I can't guarantee you'll be a Jedi very long. We are Jedi, not Bushida. You have to understand that." He said, sitting down in a cross-legged stance.

Krath refrained from shaking the bloodstained hand of the man who stood before him. "I take it you're Arik?" he said in a slightly condescending tone. "What would the Tyrant have me do?" He said, emphasizing that he followed the Tyrant, and not this man.

"First follow me. Two many force sensitives here, believe it or not." The two walked to a dark corner. "OK, first I will walk into the Jedi Enclave on Coroscaunt. They do not know that I am a Dark Dweller. Then I tell them that I have a new trainee. You will enter behind me, in a pair of Jedi Robes I bought for you, and you will distract them by answering questions and tests. While you are doing that I will walk casually to the council room and bow before the council, and place the tiny detonator that will turn all the JEdi in the Enclave to the Dark Side and becomwe Dark Dwellers. They will turn that Enclave into a Dark DWeller Enclave and we both escape unharmed."

"You fool!" said Krath, thinking to himself what he would have done to this man had it not been for the Tyrant's protection. "You think that a tiny device can stand up to the will of a Jedi? And even if it converts some padawans, there is no way it could convert masters. Thirdly, why do you even need me for this operation? You could easily walk in, place the 'detonator', and leave!" Krath's tirade continued. "First you disrespect me by refusing to allow me to set the terms of the meeting, and then you involve me in this, forgive me, idiotic plot fordoomed to faliure. I refuse to take part in this, even if it causes me to be ejected from the Dark Dwellers, I don't care!"

"If it's a fight your looking for, I'll be more than happy to shed some blood." Arik said (If you agree, you can kill me in this battle but I'll die in my own post, like you attack in one post and it kills me in another) "And besides, the Detonator affected me didn't it? I was once a Jedi Master. So what is your choice? I am first in the ranks in the Fight Pit."

(WE can both, it'll be exciting sort of seeing two sides of a battle)

"Winner takes all." He said and looked at Krath straight in the eye. "Including the other's life and alll their belongings." Arik walked towards the announcer of the Fight Pit. "We've got another exciting battle, and Hatred will show his true power to victory."

Oy Vey Krath thought, not knowing what the words meant, more the meaning behind them. A fight pit match? This was demeaning beyond anything else he had endured. But he could not well strike down Arik here and now. Best to do it on his terms, to show his full power.

As Arik glanced at him from across the ring, Krath prepared himself mentally. Lightsaber in hand, he twirled it, running over the defensive forms in his head. They were just a precaution, but everything was preferable to death, even relying on his lightsaber. As the Announcer began his speech, Krath filled himself with the force, preparing all manner of useful tricks he may need to crush the life from this pathetic brainwashed jedi. Suddenly, the Announcer's voice boomed, louder than before. "3... 2... 1... Fight!" Came his voice, and Krath unsheathed his lightsaber. Arik lunged towards him, and he easily parried, sidestepping. Arik projected his movements, especially to one filled with the force. No need to use more major things, until Arik stepped up his offensive.

"I haven't even started yet!" Arik shouted and lifted his lightsaber up in the air and used force storm on it. "Die you traitor to the Dark!" He shouted as Krath charged in and attempted to slice him in half by pinning him against the wall, but Arik force jumped over him and force pushed Krath into the wall. When Krath got back up, Arik was standing right over hmi about to stap his lightsaber right into him. "I am too strong for your pathetic jedi body!" Krath shouted and used force lighting on Arik which he resisted. But Krath kept on going, showing he can storre massive ammounts of dark side energy and finally Arik gave up and got struck by the immense stinging pain of lightning, dropping to the ground. Arik could barely feel the rest of his body, but he managed to get back up and fight. "DIE!" Arik shouted and let the dark side consume his body, making him twice as strong, huge, and powerful with a dull gray body shaded in black. Arik's lightsaber had a black light mixed in with the crimson red on his lightsaber to increase it's power. Suddenly Arik was able to use even some of Ja' Mahia's force powers that could not be used by any normal force sensitive. "It's over...." Arik said and rose up in the air, and the whole croud could hear a faint rumbling in the distance. Force Avalanche was used for the first time by someone lower than the rank of Tyrant since the ancient years of the Sith. The croud tried to run away, but it was too much for them to handle. Suddenly, everything turned white, and Arik was standing on top of the snow piled building and looked to see if his foe was still alive, waiting just like he did before, to see if Krath would ever come.

Bursting through the snow, Krath was angered now. Drawing on that anger, he held Arik in a force choke, laughing as he saw the fool Jedi attempting to break free. As he saw the life drain from him, he laughed, and said, "So you know a few tricks. No need to be so destructive. There was almost no way that attack could have killed me. Too much area of affect. And instead, you killed the crowd of the arena. Stupid, stupid Jedi." The life was almost gone from his opponent. Krath threw him down into the arena, following with his lightsaber drawn.

((Just to make sure I can do this...

(If you agree, you can kill me in this battle but I'll die in my own post, like you attack in one post and it kills me in another)

((It's Coruscant.))

"So, just because i'm not a Bushida, i'm not a great Jedi?" He said, walking forward, looking around the area. "That's what holds you back. You can become great Jedi, much like me. But you have to turn away from what you think is true. If you can't do this, I can't guarantee you'll be a Jedi very long. We are Jedi, not Bushida. You have to understand that." He said, sitting down in a cross-legged stance.

Miklos followed suit. He said, "Bushida is who I am, what my people are. One of our own will be faced with the same difficulties in the future. She will have to choose but she has the heart of a Jedi. When this will happen, millenia into the future. Your voice is filled with arrogance that cannot be named."

Miklos then made a soft ball of light within the palm of his hand and using the Force had it spin slightly and float in the air above his palm. He then let it set back in his hand and with a rub of both, the ball disappeared. He gazed at Reyshik, "Being a great Jedi does not mean seeing things clearly defined. She will come to know that. To be extreme on one side means a shorter life. The Shadow chases the Jedi and my people and comsumes them whole be they light. To effectively strike, one must become one in the shadow but remmain true to the self. Strike from within and at the heart. That was how I was able to escape."

(can you erase that one part with the stomach because I want teh battle to be a little longer)

"I am no longer a jedi..." Arik said calmly and turneed an even paler shade of gray and had a red glow around him. "That was only my first strike!" Arik used force fire on Krath, followed by a force earthquake, swallowing the now melting snow which was creating a whirpool that was sucking Krath down the earthquake. Arik looked down at Krath. "YOu do not know something about me..." Arik took off his cloak and he shouted with furios anger. "I am the heir of Darth Malik, the greatest Sith Lord ever who created the idea of the Dark Dwellers!" Arik closed his eyes and darknes itself broke out of him. "I DESERVE TO BE THE DARK TYRANT!" Arik flew and hovered over Krath, who was quickly drowning down the whirpool. The earthquake started to close, with Krath inside it and soon, there was nothing. Krath was gone. The only way he could've made it out would be if he learned the ancient move of force earthquake.

"Yes, I understand that, you are strong in the Force for a Padawan." He said, closing his eyes, raising a few feet off of the ground with meditation.

You have to learn, though, to renounce what emotional ties you have, for they can surely, and probably will, catch you off guard and let your emotion guide you away from the Jedi code.

Ja' Mahia paced up and down his quarters again, devising another plan. He sensed what was going on with Krath and the new Dark Dweller, Arik. He sensed that Krath was still alive and that if he didn't stop Arik, he would go straight for Ja' Mahia himself. "We shall attack on Coroscaunt!" He excalimed and noticed someone walked in the door. It was Natiss. "Who are you? And what are you doing here at my base?"

Krath forced the earth aside, smashing through the rock and stone. He grabbed Arik with a force choke, and hurled him into one wall of the arena. Then he picked him up again, and hurled him to the other side. Blood was flowing openly from his opponent's wounds. He held his opponent in a final force choke, and then crushed his spine and hurled the corpse away.

((Just wondering, arvik, since when could the force cause fire, snow, and other things to manifest themselves. Also, why do your characters seem to have no trouble with flying, when Mave, possibly the one with the most contact to the force, has to spend months learning how to do this?))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mave stepped into the metal chamber, and the opening sealed. In fact, it looked like there had never been an opening. Frantically, Mave searched for his connection to the other living things. It was gone. Mave reached for the force, and grasped it. Wrapping himself in the force, he floated along, illuminating the way with a glowlamp he happened to find in his pocket. As he reached a fork, he went left, then right, then left, left, right, straight... He lost track of where he was. Then he came to an antechamber. This was where the pull was coming from. A hooded man said, "I am Danr. So you have come. I have some things to tell you."

Miklos followed suit and closed his eyes, The galaxy is filled with opposites and so are the Bushida and the Jedi. To be a good warrior one must bring it all into balance. So different and yet by working together they make one stronger. A lot of the thoughts were lessons he had learned from the Bushida and his mind kept drifting to the one of the future. He forced it back and instead began to concentrate on Mave. He sensed him talking to a hooded man but then he saw Ja' Mahia. His eyes popped open and he softly said, "The shadow strikes at the heart of the Republic. To Coruscant."

Archived