Home

UltraViolet Skin Request

brwarner

What do you want us to do about the fact that the colour of her hair and outfit constantly changes?

Easy way would be to make three skins, white, blue and red. And have each as a selectable outfit.

brwarner: what type of armour set up would you like? ie bonuses etc?

What do you mean the hair keeps changing? It all looks identical to me.

Any way, I recommend a reskin (or three) of the Mira's clothing model. It is very similar in design, however, you would be limited to one body model. It has a slightly fuller chest than the woman in the pics, if I am remembering correctly, but i'm sure you can put up with that. The real problem comes when pc's of different sizes wear it and their body changes. Or does TSL have only one body model for the women? It's been too long since I played. Anyway may long and rambling point is use Miras clothes model. :)

Edit: Here is a rough draft of what it could look like

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3015/ultraviolet7qy.jpg

Any way, I recommend a reskin (or three) of the Mira's clothing model. It is very similar in design, however, you would be limited to one body model. It has a slightly fuller chest than the woman in the pics, if I am remembering correctly, but i'm sure you can put up with that. The real problem comes when pc's of different sizes wear it and their body changes. Or does TSL have only one body model for the women? It's been too long since I played. Anyway may long and rambling point is use Miras clothes model. :)

Edit: Here is a rough draft of what it could look like

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3015/ultraviolet7qy.jpg

The problem with Mira's body is the head doesn't line up with the body models location for a head which gives you this awful gap choker appearance between the head neck and the body with most default heads.

Her hair is the same in all those pics, but in the movie, it changes colors along with the clothes she wears. It turns Violet at some points, possibly some other colors in there too. That white outfit and red outfit are actually one outfit that changed colors when she saw her own blood at one point.

The problem with Mira's body is the head doesn't line up with the body models location for a head which gives you this awful gap choker appearance between the head neck and the body with most default heads.

It doesn't have any gap I could see, but Mira's skin DOES have an actual choker.

Anyway, I have finished the reskin if you are interested in it. I only did a caucasian version, and you will need to do a little bit of .2da editing to use it. If you don't know how already, or have any trouble, just check the .2da editing tutorial in the tutorial section, or PM me and i will walk you through it.

The stats are:

Dexterity +4

Charisma +4

Persuade +5

Defense -2

Edit:The mod is now up at http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=1282

Archived