Home

help on Leviathon (spoilers?)

mrsir7000

Could anyone help me on the bridge battle on the Leviathon? (against Saul)

Plasma grenades, thermal detonators, stasis field, insanity, Force Speed, Force Valor, shields, and stims are your friends. Here's my strategy:

1) Make sure you have everyone fully healed before you open the door.

2) When you get the autopause, activate shields and stim up.

3) Have everyone throw a plasma grenade or thermal detonator at Saul in the first round. That should take care of him. Now, if you have Force Valor and Force Speed use them.

4) Then direct your attention to the Dark Jedi. Have everyone attack the same guy at once. When he's dead, move on to the next one.

5) I usually go next to the Sith soldiers who are closest to Saul, then to the guys by the door.

Every few rounds pause the game and take stock of your shield status and your vitality points. You can use your medpacks or reactivate your shields without taking up a combat round if you go to the inventory screen>useable items>(select your item) use item.

That is a very tough battle. It took me a few tries, too. Good luck! And WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is a few weeks old but I thought I would add something.

If you get Carth's Melee ability up, especially with two weapon fighting and give him Naga Sadow's blade (if you've done Korriban before Leviathan) you'll do very well with little effort. There are many grenadiers on the Leviathan so getting in close for melee is often a better solution. Let Carth run around inflicting poison on people and use your force powers from a distance and it's a breeze, especially on the Bridge.

or just simply kill them by shooting at them. lots. and let either you or bastilla mop up the dark jedi. *snip*

Venom_tyrant, please refrain from posting posts using profane language, this is a family freindly forum. Help us keep it that way. Thanks. -RH

whups. sorry bout that one :xp:

• 1 month later...

hi there all canderous here,

there is a few things i know that might help you there.

by the way whats your most powerful light saber? you will need one about 7/26 hit points not a too great idea with useing granades fighting too close i find if you have garth with a mandlorian heavy repeater works. well but melee wepons and i find somthing a little better if you have a sith regeneator on that also works fine but costs alot about 80,000 but will stop your health going down too quick .

this is something i do i attack all the other gards then go after saul with everyone .

Archived