Home

Hanharr's fate...(Possible Spoiler)

At the end of the game when Darth Traya describes the fates of the other character that accompany you on your journey I was wondering about one in particular was Hanharr...I never got a chance to find out his fate since my roomates computer fried over my reading week. So I was wondering if someone could tell me what Hanharr fate is in Kreia's exact words for light and dark side. I'm gonna write a story about how I think K3 should start, since all 24 colleges in Ontario are going on strike tomorrow except for Kemptville...at least those teachers are smart...so I'll have a little time to spare...So I would really appreciate it if anyone could fil me in, thanks in advance for the help...

In the LS version nothing is said about him. Mira can either spare him or kill him but either way, Kreia says nothing about him to Exile in the LS side. DS, no idea.

I was asking if you had Hanharr on your team not Mira and you turn to the light or keeep him in the dark...So I was wondering what Kreia said about his fate....but so far I guess there's nothing to say..or is there?

I was asking if you had Hanharr on your team not Mira and you turn to the light or keeep him in the dark...So I was wondering what Kreia said about his fate....but so far I guess there's nothing to say..or is there?

Dude, I already just answered your question, look above you...

I know, I was replying to Zadi.

yeah...I know too. And I know you were correcting Zadi, because your question was about Hanharr being in your party, not when Mira is instead. That's not the point. It's just that you dismissed my post. Given the context of my reply (saying that there was no option to even speak about Hanharr. Full Stop.) you still asked, "I guess there's nothing to say..or is there?"

Truthfully - there is nothing. It's fact. That doubt you still had is what I was re-addressing. Just take my word for it, honestly. :)

• 1 month later...

Or is there? I was refering to the simpsons. Whenever they use that line in their show to act stupid funny, maybe if you knew or caught on you'd get it, but I wasn't clear, so its not your fault. Maybe next time you'll get it.

Instead of making another thread I'll just ask my question here. When you help Master Vrook and he tells you about Katarr he mentions that Dorak and Zhar are dead but he didn't mention Vandar. I went that Revan was LSM and I was playing LSF. Do we know what becomes of Vandar in this situation or is it still up in the air?

Vandar is dead if you were DS. He died at during the space battle at the end of KOTOR. He is not mentioned in KOTOR 2 because he could have been killed in KOTOR. Playing LS he would have survived, but I guess they left him out of KOTOR 2 because he would have been dead DS.

I know that if you chose DSR that Vandar dies but if you don't you get a cool talk between Vrook and Vandar on Dantooine. But I had thought if you aided Dantooine Vrook would of said Vandar's name with the destruction of Katarr but he didn't. So I guess it up in the air since we don't know what happens to Hestra, Quatra, Juhani, Jolee, Dustil, Yuthura, Beleya and other Jedi if you decide Revan returned to the light...

Vandar is dead if you were DS. He died at during the space battle at the end of KOTOR. He is not mentioned in KOTOR 2 because he could have been killed in KOTOR. Playing LS he would have survived, but I guess they left him out of KOTOR 2 because he would have been dead DS.

He is mentioned in there if you say Revan was LS, Vrook tells you Nihilus killed him along with Zhar and Dorak on Katarr.

Vandar? I was under the impression he was killed too. I'm not positive, but just what I think.

I see some debate about this. Let's settle it. If you are light side, Vrook explains about Vandar's fate.

tslshot16770zo.jpg

tslshot16781ad.jpg

You should be careful though, remember Vrook thought Atris was dead too. I hope Vandar survived at least! He was cool.

I agree he's cool, I wouldn't count on it since he is killed in KOTOR if Revan chose dark side. I think it's the intent of the story that no matter what, Vandar is killed before the events of TSL, either in KOTOR, or by Nihilus before TSL.

Archived