Home

Force Power Suggestions

razorace

Enable more animations for when you get pushed over.

Currently we only have one in which it seems that the jedi or gunner in question is getting taken down from behind instead of pushed over. There are a lot of animations in the .cfg that are great for pushed-over anims like the one where the person makes a backflip and lands on his belly or the death one where he spins around before he falls down.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Well as I haven't received an answer I'll post something else:

Maybe Force Drain should grant the user some of the force powers of the targeted person if some demands are met?

For example if I have mind trick and you have drain, you can get mindtrick 1 for a set amount of time from me if you drain me (ofcourse this would be balanced..)?

Well, it might not be realistic in terms of actual movie reference, but it is a pretty good idea and its really not that far fetched. Windu was supposedly able to defeat "reflecting" palpatine's rage back at him. There might be something in the books somewhere about doing the same thing with force powers. Anyone know the books well enough? :p

Well, it might not be realistic in terms of actual movie reference, but it is a pretty good idea and its really not that far fetched. Windu was supposedly able to defeat "reflecting" palpatine's rage back at him. There might be something in the books somewhere about doing the same thing with force powers. Anyone know the books well enough? :p

We can always pull a EU and CREATE a book, even if it's just one sentence that says that "Force Drain BLALLABLBA" :D

Edit: If it's not clear, I'm just joking.

As far as I'm concerned I only want to see heal and mindtrick come back to play and see the other force powers get tweaked a bit.

But if you want to implement the other powers like Rage I might have other ideas for ya if you want.

Rage for example could work like the Dark Rage Boon thingy you can pick up on the field:

-Either give you every Dark Force power and the ability to use level 3 for a while.

-Or drain 50-70 FP and enable you to use any Force Powers you want without draining FP.

Archived