Home

Star Wars: Imperial Assault 2 (Clone Wars)

JediBdm

Just a side note, I noticed you included the B-Wing as a Clone Wars ship. I read in a book that it was created by General Ackbar after he escaped the clutches of Moff Tarkin and joined the Rebels. Was it in the prequel movies? Or just a personal choice to add? If its personal, like i said before, your mod, your ships.

Just a side note, I noticed you included the B-Wing as a Clone Wars ship. I read in a book that it was created by General Ackbar after he escaped the clutches of Moff Tarkin and joined the Rebels. Was it in the prequel movies? Or just a personal choice to add? If its personal, like i said before, your mod, your ships.

ackbar did help design it and no it wasnt in the prequel movies

• 2 weeks later...

This is important: the so-called Legacy-class Super Star Destroyer does not exist. It is a piece of fannon (fan-made stuff). Wookieepedia had a problem where people kept on adding the entry back in, even though this ship is clearly made-up. Those people were then banned.

I suggest removing it from the mod, as it doesn't exist AT ALL in SW. It is not in anything (movies or EU).

- Majin Revan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived