Home

Bye Rosie!!! *Sniff*

Nitro

I think I speak for all of us when I say that it's not gonna be the same without you! We talked on the phone earlier this week... Don't forget about the doubles! And finally, go to Tipparari(sp?)... That way, the next time someone sings "It's a long way to Tipparari", you can say, "Yeah, it was... But it was worth it!" or something like that...

But I digress... I'll be watching for your plane to fly overhead on it's way eastbound... Just watch for New Brunswick!

Lots of lovies and huggles from your friend for life,

Ryan "Nitro" Cole

PS: If you can get me a teddy bear from Ireland, I'd be eternally greatful!

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited July 02, 2001).]

Guest rosencrantz

hey Ryan, thanks. smile.gif that's very sweet. i'll miss ya too, and everytime there's a thunderstorm i'll think of you yellin wink.gif

Nick, you've also been a great friend and i'll miss the closing remarks to the day. it's become a routine that i enjoy biggrin.gif

just so you know, if you see odd things like me on msn, it's not me!. my parenal units may not know what to do when it mysteriously signs on sometimes >:B

i'm not gonna make a list of all the people i'll miss cuz you guys know who you are. God bless all you crazy xwa-ers biggrin.gif

i'll be peeking around sometimes. see you around smile.gif

Fare thee well, and Godspeed Rosie!

Like R9, I didn't really get to know you well enough in this short time, but I await the day you get back!

Try to find a cybercafe or something over there and log on once in a while, if only to let us know how you are doing.

Bye. Have a blast.

Edlib

bye, ~b, have a great time, I promise you will wink.gif

get to the Guinness brewery in Dublin (St. James Gate). Quaff a few pints for me. Get to Scotland if you can. It doesn't cost very much to take the train and the ferry to the other island by way of Belfast.

Get to Kilkenny and Galway too, nice little towns with lots to do smile.gif

Godspeed!!

Have fun, fair lady, and be confident that your absence will be felt, and your presence missed.

Be kind to the Fair Folk, especially the Puck --as long as you have a sense of humour you have a friend in the Sí.

<FONT SIZE = "7"><FONT COLOR = "red">@</FONT><FONT COLOR = "green">--~--~--</FONT></FONT>

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited July 02, 2001).]

I just sent her an ICQ message that says "WELCOME BACK!!!" biggrin.gif

------------------

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

I just got an Email from her!

I know because it hit my inbox with enough force to crash my computer. rolleyes.gif

------------------

It's like I always say: When the going gets tough, the tough . . . switch to artillery.

[This message has been edited by Flying Beastie (edited July 03, 2001).]

Archived