Home

Heart of the Guardian: The Rise of the Blood King

Trystan was sitting in a room with Revan. Revan was laying down on the bed, almost reddy to go to sleep, and Trystan was talking to her. "I doubt that'd you remember me." Trystan said and looked at Trystan. "When Malak was in power and you decided to go back to the light, my friend was one of the ones who..err..brainwashed you."

Trystan sighed. "We'll need all the help we could get, for the sith are beginning to be a real threat. When you awake tomorrow I will help you find a home if you'd like to stay here?"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

J.C was watching from the door of the guest quarters that his wife had made in their home. Watching Revan fall asleep he motioned to Trystan to follow him. In the sitting indaba, he said, "Tomorrow would be ample enough to salvage anything from the ship. You should return to your wives for the tribes need their leader. I will keep sharp eye," and he turned back towards the door to watch.

He waved his hand infront of the door, watching as the door itself flew off to the side and crashed to the ground in a hail of sparks, the door frame sparking slightly. He gently walked inside, his right hand resting on the hilt of his enormous sword, his feet striding underneath his long robe which slid on the ground behind him as he walked.

A line of soldiers came out, 5 in all, blocking his entrance, three heavily armored soldiers came out with slug throwing assault rifles. Lorien just sighed and kept walking, the blaster fire from the front line of soldiers disappating before it got within a foot, and the projectiles just gliding past. He concentrated for a second, then everything slowed down, the projectiles moved with small vortexs of wind behind them and the laser fire slowing to a crawl.

He ducked underneath a projectile and withdrew his sword, slicing horizontally at one unarmored guard, spraying a long stream of blood along the ground. He spun around that man and put his hand around the guy's neck, the blade of the sword slicing into the flesh. As a stream of crimson came bursting out of his neck, Lorien slid to another man, spinning and thrusting his sword into the man's chest cavity from behind. He twirled and sliced out of the man, leaving the man's chest in two horizontally. He slashed diagonally down another unarmed man's chest and thrusted his sword to the side, through an armored man's stomach, then cutting upward, splitting him in two.

He twisted his hilt as a long chain slid out as time sped back up, the chain connecting his hilt to the blade flung out and cut through two of the last unarmored men, making them sprawl backwards in a spray of blood. He slung his chain sword over his head then thrusted it out at one of the armored men, who had already caught wind of this situation and snatched the blade, wrapping the chain around his wrist and pulling Lorien towards him- bad idea.

Lorien calmly slid towards him and yanked back, the strength of this maneuver sent the man running towards Lorien backwards. Lorien took the chain and wrapped it around the man's neck and dropped the blade, leaving the man in mid-air on his back as time slid to a crawl. Lorien spun, with his foot still on the blade and threw out a dagger at the last remaining armored guard's neck,the blade sticking in and gushing out blood. He stomped on the blade and spun it around, cracking the man's neck, making him spin in the air.

He reached down and grabbed the blade with his right hand, pulling up as the chain unwraveled, leaving the man spinning towards a wall. Time sped back up once he sheathed his blade, bodies falling to the floor around him. He just flipped back up his hood and continued into the next room, stepping over the guard with the dagger in his throat, writhing in pain. He stomped on the dagger as it went through his throat and embedded itself into the ground, severing his neck from his head. He walked through the door.

"Okay, I will be going now. But stay guard. These are harsh times. I sense it.." With that Trystan left ans was heading back to his home. When he got in, he noticed something different about it, but he ould not tell what. Then he suddenly sensed that there was a sith inside his house. Or instead, many sith.

Trystan slowly walked to the kitchen, and heard a bang outside. He ran to the window and looke through it. Many sith assassins. He was about to run away when an assassin spoke up. "Open the door or I'll burn down your house." The assassin said. He had no choice but to fight.

Trystan suddenly threw open the door, ignited his lightsaber and spun it at one of the assassins. They blocked it with a saber of their own and kicked Trystan in the chest. Trystan got back up only to get whipped by another sith assassin with his foot. Trystan turned to that assassin and threw his own lightsaber off to the distance. Then in a bronze glow, the saber went through the back of the assassin's throat and killed him. Six left.

Trystan jumped over the group of assassins and sliced two in half from behind. The other four charged in at him and one of them took their lightsaber and swung wildly at Trystan. Trystan's lightsaber collided with an assassin's saber. Trystan force sprinted and quickly cut off the assassin's hands using a trick he had learned before.

The sith who lost his hands ran away and the other three followed him. Trystan couldn't let this group of assassins destroy any more tribes. So Trystan jumped onto his tamed beast and headed off towards the assassins.

Hope they were Sith assassins for Revan.. heh. ))

As he looked around the room, it was silent and void of any life. He smiled and turned to the right, opening up a rather large door with the word "Power" on it. He walked up to a rather large generator and withdrew his sword. He lifted it into the air and plunged it into the machine, stabbing directly downwards at it, small explosions starting to occur. He shook the sword with a massive force lightning before sheathing his blade and walking out of the room and towards the main door.

He walked out as the building imploded on itself and collapsed into a circular heap, the rather large turret that was mounted ontop of the building tilted over and slammed into the ground, shaking the forests. "Sir, we've taken out two turrets. Two more to go," was heard over his ear phone. He didn't respond, but rather walked in the general direction of J.C. and Revan, flipping back up his hood.

"I sense more danger somewhere else." Trystan said and turned back towards the villaige. The danger that he sensed was a power much stronger than one he has sensed before. He was a servant of the blood king.

Trystan charged through the forest and finally caught sight of the villaige. He hopped off his beast and saw that the house that Revan and J.C.'s door was open. "I have to go in." Trystan said to himself and ran through the door. When he got in, he saw Lorien. "What are you diong in my viillaige?" Trystan demanded.

J.C turned his head towards the door. With swiftness, he picked up a sleeping Revan and went out the back. He had his wife take up into the trees. He whistled softly and a black wolf appeared. With a click in the back of his throat, he set off back to his home and into the room. He had a feeling that whatever it was was already here.

Trystan faced Lorien and quickly sent a message to J.C. through the force. Don't worry, I'm taking care of this one. Trystan said. As Lorien wet through the door Trystan quietly followed in stealth, silently and secretly pursuing this servant of the blood king.

He didn't respond, he didn't care to be truthful. He came for a mission, and he didn't have the time to stop and chat with the locals. He mde his way to the gates of the village and slid past them fluidly. His right hand rested on the hilt of his blade, if anything were to happen.

The black wolf that J.C. had whistled for ran in a streak in front of Lorien. It was superstition that if a black wolf crossed your path, it meant doom. Of course Lorien didn't know that that particular wolf was a guardian of the village and considered good luck. J.C followed a pace behind but raced along rooftops.

Michaela told her that she must stay with her and follow her. She was leading her through the trees, away from the village and towards Tyan-yu, the governor's city.

The wolf growled but was hidden in the shadows. He was following Lorien as he was told.

J.C told Trystan in a whisper, "Have the people leave the village and seek refuge with Naomi. I will head to the city to meet with the governor."

He continued to watch Lorien. He had a feeling that he served more than one master.

Lorien stood still, then spun around, vanishing from thin air. A shadow flitted amongst the trees, sliding in and out of crevices. He didn't have the time for this, he had to get back to his mission. A few miles away, he slowly materialized back to his previous self, having successfully evaded the locals, he tapped his wrist console. 'Boss, we've taken control of the other three turrets. Meeting in the center one, over' "Good, take control of some ships, we need them to leave." He spoke, turning it off and covering it up.

He looked upwards and sniffed a little before turning around and withdrawing his sword. As he spun, he sliced horizontally as the wolf lunged towards him, ripping a slice diagonally on the wolf's face, spraying a small stream of blood on the ground, the acid from the wound slowly seeping it's way into the wound.

He twirled his sword and aimed it at the creature, his hand that was holding it touching the finger guard of the sword, the enlonged hilt protruding behind him, a long stream of venom slowly slid it's way down the length of the blade and dripped onto the ground, burning a hole in the dirt.

((EXCUSE ME, but that wolf is not J.C's and don't think you can kill him Xbx. Do that and I'll have to crush you into tiny pieces. He wouldn't follow you that fast anyway :xp: ))

J.C watched Lorien disappear. He figured that he may have warped the rare gift to orb, a gift only told in stories. He called his wolf to him and he jumped down to rub his face, "Well Kapu, you think we got a chance?"

He seemed to have his answer and he clicked his throat and jumped back on the roofs. He knew no one was in the village for old Petronius and Trysta woul dget those not able to fight out. He leapt lightly to the enclave walls (there are no turrets :D) and looked around for Lorien. He decided to use the Force.

(Not kill, I was thinking it was a type of humongous beast.. blergh.I'll repost)

A shadow flitted amongst the trees, sliding in and out of crevices. He didn't have the time for this, he had to get back to his mission. A few miles away, he slowly materialized back to his previous self, having successfully evaded the locals, he tapped his wrist console. 'Boss, we've taken control of the other three turrets. Meeting in the center one, over' "Good, take control of some ships, we need them to leave." He spoke, turning it off and covering it up.

He looked around and started heading north, hopefully finding some sort of transportation along the way.

Revan stopped suddenly and turned to walk back.

" I have to help them fight!" She reached down to her belt and turned white.

" My lightsaber! I never had a chance to retrieve it! It must still be by the ship!" She checked every pocket in her robes before coming up empty handed. " Well, this is just wonderful..." She muttered darkly. " I'm almost glad Carth isn't here to comment on this...now i know how Bastila felt back on Taris."

Archived