Home

Heart of the Guardian: The Rise of the Blood King

Naomi and her soldiers traveled swiftly through the town atop their Katarans.

"Wasp, Fane, come with me, the rest of your secure a perimeter around this place."

Naomi and her lieutenants Wasp and Fane walked into the room and gestured a sign of hello to everyone.

"Sorry for our late arrival Jacen. There were 'troubles' in the forests. I see these warriors have arrived. While I don't believe we should be in alliance I still see that peace is perhaps the best option here and that war is the last thing these lands need at this time."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yes." Trytan said sorrowfully. "War will be brought soon. This is very urgent news." Trytsan turned to the waiting Naomi. "If this is o.k., may I hold up your meeting for a second, this is very urgent. Just for a second?"

"Something will fall from the sky and a war that has not been seen in over a thousand years will follow it," J.C knew it was better not to hide the truth from Naomi. She would insist that she be told everything. J.C glanced at his audience, "A star falls from the sky near the Chinook River. We may need to band together. Will you put aside your differences?"

"All right Jacen, it looks as if we must all stand together. Perhaps now could be the first act of this truce. If the shouts I can hear from Trystan are correct this Sigara is under attack. Perhaps a discussion on territories can be discussed at a later date. Wasp!"

"Yes mistress..."

"Go outside and round up the herders, we must defend this town..."

"Yes.." He said bowing as his Master left the room. "Alright men! To the docking bay," he said, walking out of the room at the head of the Blood Fist, turning right into the bay and walking to his capsule- the rest of his men taking a similar path, but to their own capsule ships. "You know where to go. Contact me when you've completed your mission, men."

He flipped down the top to his capsule and fired up the engines.

As he and his men lifted their ships into the air, the bay doors slid open as the ships ripped through the energy shield and plummeted towards the surface in different key locations, each ship being fired upon by the turrets, but each shot gliding past the capsules. Within a few minutes, the capsules crashed into the ground, each in their designated areas, creating a series of small explosions seen from above like a spectacular light show.

J.C made an abrupt turn with his wife following him. He went to the main courtyard where his draigon was waiting. Naomi had followed him out and he leaned close to her and whispered, "Band with Sigara. The enemy will not come until the star falls."

With a click of his tongue, he set off back to the main village of Trystan's tribe where his house was. He had to get near the Chinook river. He followed the main river until he reached it. It was hard riding in the dark and Michaela kept up fairly well. At the Chinook, he saw the wolf. He stopped his draigon and approached carefully. The wolf didn't budge but rather let him get close. There was a flash of red light and a star fell to the earth. Behind was a series of dark ships shooting at it. Watching it, he had an image of what would later become known to him as the Blood King. He saw Tvark's face, his tormentor from childhood, the one who wanted him dead. He took it to mean that a past that had been buried for three years would surface again. He follwed the red light to where it crashed, the wolf guiding the way. Michaela followed knowing that this was important. J.C. followed until he came to a clearing where a small ship was smoldering. Out of the wreckage came a woman. He came silently out of the shoadows, startling her into drawing her lightsaber which he deftly sent flying away. He looked at her and asked, "Who are you who brings the evils spawned in these regions?"

((Revan's entrance))

(AH! okays, i got it! heh heh...a little bit of reading really does wonders! ;) okays, let's try this...)

Revan shook her head to clear her mind. The fact that she had survived the crash landing was overshadowed by the dangerous situation she was in now. She looked herself over quickly to make sure nothing was brokem, then held her hands up in conciliation. " Look, if you're fighting them as well, we're on the same side." She looked around, quite disorientated. " Where exactly is this, anyway?"

J.C raised his hand behind him to indicate a lowering of weapons. He approached alone and cautiously. He spoke softly, "This is Avalon, the central planet of the Avalonian system located within the Unknown Regions. I vaguely remember you from somewhere on the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. I am Jacen Credo Cirus, Jedi Knight and Heart of the Guardian to the tribes here. Most call me J.C. May I hear yours?"

"And I am lord Trystan." Trystan said. "Leader of all the tribes here. But you look like you are in bad shape. Maybe you can rest in the medical center for a while." Trystan looked at Revan closer. "I recognize you... you must be.... REVAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Trystan jumped back to where J.C. was. "What do you wan't Revan? Are you here to destroy our planet like the others?" Trystan asked and turned to J.C. "This Revan is a sith lord, and the droid I found that burnt down your house was a sith droid."

Trystan turned back to Revan though. "Tell me, Revan. I heard some rumors that you are good now. Tell me, what side are you on now?"

Rakata watched from a distance as he saw Revan being helped by the knights.

"So the great Revan Star has entered the battle. Things are getting more interesting."

Rakata started a force conversation with the Blood King "Blood King. Do you release that Darth Revan has joined the ranks of our enemies. This is a very bad thing"

(Sorry for the quick fight scene, at school AtTheMoment)

As his ship crashed near a large building, it gathered attention from the guards surrounding the building, which housed the anti-air turret that he chose to destroy all by himself. As the capsule skidded to a halt, several guards walked up and started to pry it open.

In a matter of seconds, the men's effort payed off as the capsule's lid flung open,spewing smoke everywhere, cloaking the area in a shroud of darkness and grey smoke. As the smoke cleared the two guards who were checking out the capsule looked in the capsule only to find it empty. "MEN! Surround the area, make sure no one leaves alive!" He yelled, motioning for his men to make a tight circle around the area, they were in black slick armor with virtually no metal protection.

One of the 13 men surrounding the area was drawn up into the air, into the shadows of the building's awning. His body fell back down without a head, but the head soon followed, landing with a sickening plop, the small helmet rolling off the head and clanking to the ground.

Lorien landed on the ground gracefully, his long sword resting in it's sheath, his whole body was concealed in a pitch-black silk robe. "Hello boys..." He said walking towards one guard. The same guard rose his blaster rifle. "Come one more inch closer and you get fried.. " Lorien just laughed and kept walking towards him.

The men started to fire, each blaster shot dissapating before it reached him. He slid towards the man he was talking to, throwing out his right palm into the man's stomach. He slid his knee into his crotch and spun around the man as he wrenched over. He slammed his elbow into his back and grabbed his right arm, spinning him around and wrenching the arm behind his back.

He violently shoved it upward then let go, kicking his left calf, snapping the bone where his foot met as the man fell to his knees. Lorien grabbed the man by the back of his cheek bones and spun his head around as he fell to the ground, dead. He just glanced at the rest of the men as they ran towards him. He slowly withdrew his long sword and crouched.

As the men neared, he spun to his feet, striking down two men and spinning around about three more men, cutting into their abdomen as he moved. He managed to stab one man though the chest and decapitate another before standing, facing the last two. He let loose a powerful force lightning as the men fell to the ground, twitching from the surge of electricity flowing through them.

He slowly walked towards the door, his sword back in it's sheath, his hood drawn over his head.

Calmly JC spoke, "I have heard of you Revan though I am surprised that Lord Trystan would know you considering he has never left the system as far as I know. My master Tergis spoke of the aid you gave during the Mandalorian wars. I am curious, why have you returned to the Unknown Regions?"

Revan sighed and turned to Trystan. " You have no idea how many people have asked that. I fight for the Light Side now." She then turned to JC, a grim look on her face. "I felt an immense dark power out here. The shadow of war has loomed over this place, and i fear that my arrival is too late to stop it. However, i will do everything in my power to assist you."

"Really? I was under the impression that you brought it here with you though another will come after you one who served under you," J.C drifted off. Most of his coversation was all strung together on the same thought but often came out disconnected for those not accustomed to it. J.C. could see that Revan was weary and motioned to the woods where a draigon came out. He got on and pulled Revan behind him, you will rest in our house and in the morning we seek out the Lord Governor of the system."

With a click of his tongue, he followed the Chinook back to the enclave and to his home with his wife following.

Archived