Home

Mmmmm...what could this have been intended for?...

The Distorted

I wonder what this might have been used for?:

visasunconscious1qr.jpg

The caption tag, is what I'm talking about.

Okay, I'll explain - from a save just before the fight with Traya at the end, I warped my character to the Ravager (the first module, 851NIH), but with this character I had made Visas sacrifice herself in the fight with Nihilus. Still, she reappeared in the cutscene where she talks to Canderous, after the initial invasion of the ship, and then when I regained control of my characters, Canderous was in my party as usual, but - unsuprisingly - Visas was not. But when I turned the camera around, Visas was actually present, but not a part of my party. When I tried to speak to her, I got this message.

I obviously know this is not meant to happen in this circumstance (seeing as I warped an' all), but that caption tag must have been intentionally written for something. Probably never know, but it's nonetheless still interesting IMO.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share, 'tis all.

PS sorry about the darkness of the picture, but it is the Ravager after all :D

I made it a little lighter with some crappy tool, but what's important in the picture (and the point) is clearly visible.

edit: I was just thinking, maybe this was originally going to be used for when the Ebon Hawk "landed" on Malachor V? Being able to see (and get to) your party members, but they had all been knocked unconscious? This would explain why they wouldn't come with you, but instead became seperated...

I've never been DS in TSL, but your guess sounds pretty good.Another question though, how'd you get Canderous to take his helmet off?

Really easy with the KOTOR Tool or Save-Game Editor. Can't remember what the name of the file is, but it's there and really easy to find.

Word of advice, though; never change the appearance of either the PC or party members too many times, or you will get this message:

"I am broken. So very broken."

PS: The (Atris) Darth Traya is friggen awesome.

Archived