Home

I'm new here, can you show me the ropes?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rogue 9

Ummmmm? What so we do here, don't Spam and don't be serious to often...thats all I can think of oof the top of my head.

Keep a sense of humor, have something interesting to say occasionally, and send all the tabs to Niner, and you'll be OK.

Oh yeah, never, NEVER try to out-talk Nute on anything political, it's a waste of time, cause he'll never change his mind on anything! biggrin.gif

You'll get used to it after a while.

------------------

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and

meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

Oh yeah, I just thought of a few more things...

Closely and carefully observe what Jabba does,... and then DON'T do anything like that!

Duke is our sworn enemy. You must take an oath to kill him if the oppertunity arises. The details will become clearer as you hang around a bit.

NEVER ask how to cheat at XWA! Just don't,... OK?

And whenever possible post 2 messages where 1 will do to get your post count up! biggrin.gif (Not that I would ever think of doing such a thing... oh,.. er...OOPS,... Nevermind!)

------------------

As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless, uninhabited, hostile and

meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?

And dont make threads about rap music. We had one once and it was...pretty negative.

And for the rewards that you can get:

600 posts-BGM (Big Guy Mask). You get a huge pic of a smiley or a smiley gif. Post a thread that says you get it, and you will get the BGM, a pat on the back, and a pary full of beer and slave girls-all paid by Rogue Nine. Then you will be pushed back into the hot sun to get beaten, tared, feathered, laughed at, and long work unill you get to the Next Abyss..

1000 posts- You get a party (again, paid by Rogue Nine) and you get the 'I AM A NEWBIE! LAUGH AT ME!' sticker torn <s> painfully</s> off yer forehead.

2000- You are one of us cool insane people. You also get 15 minutes to get into the slave girl room with supervision. Party too.

3000- You are officially cool and insane. You will get full hours to the slave girls room (without supervision), full access to the XWA Community Bar and Grill, and a party.

4000- You are one of the best and an elite. You get a party.

5000- People start to wonder how it is possible to get this far. You gave up school, work, and yer outside life and spend 24 whole hours on the main page clicking the 'Refresh' button to see any new posts. Your parents get worried and start calling police and a psyologist. In other words, You have no life.

6000- You sold yer soul to us and we will use it for our own good.

7000- Nobody made it thus far and God forbid what would happen if he/she did. *Everybody looks at Nute.*

8000+ - Im not going there.

Mod- Trust me, you dont want to be in their group. Sure they have their own forum and everything, but do you really want to spend time deleating posts? Eventhough it may be entertaining then pushing the 'Refresh' button every second....

There.That should give you some idea.

Welcome, don't get offended to easily. When ever you get the chance charge something on Niner's credit card.

Also if Jabba's post confuse you, don't waste time asking what he said. Ignore it.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

Hi... I'm Nitro. Official Village Horn-dog. No one, and I mean no one, can be more raunchy or sick-minded then me. I can make anything from smoke detectors to Windows 98 into a sick, dirty, perverted, horny-ass joke. I am called Nitro, Nitrous, or Youth Energy. You can toy with me, and I can take a fair bit, but if you do manage to piss me off, then, true to the Nitrous (Oxide) namesake, I will blow up like 40 pounds of C4 sitting in a pool of gasoline. It's not pretty... just ask my ex. Anyway, if you ever need to know ANYTHING about sailing, boats, Corvettes, flying, or airplanes, I'm the man to talk to. I drive a 1992 GMC Yukon, I play a mean Bass Guitar, and I'm 160 lbs of 18 year old Not-So-Single White Male.

The only rule I have for ya, is DON'T be offended by anything I say... It's all in jest, and unless otherwise stated, all my posts have an automatic (j/k) attached to them.

Well, I must be off... I'm in a sailboat race tomorrow, and I must keep myself fresh!

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

We get this guy laid, we won't have any trouble.

-Dr. Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

*high-fives Scelty*

Yeah... forgot that one... I am the world's biggest Offspring fan... Scelty here's a distant second, but he's still WAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead of the third place guy.

------------------

nitrologo.gif

We've been going about this all wrong. This Mr. Stay Puft is okay. He's a sailor, he's in New York.

Awwwwww F*CK! F*CK! F*CK! F*****************CK!!!!

------------------

nitrologo.gif

Guest Dj Skywalka

Just ignore Sceltor when he starts singing Offspring songs. It's kinda a trance he goes into and it's not pretty getting him outta it.

------------------

Dj Skweejie

-WORDS OF WISDOM-

Your mother was a hampster and your father smelled of elderberries.

Archived