Home

Awesome Maul robe??

DarkLordMaul

Is it possible to use Nihilus' robe without the mask to put in pc's face? And able to weild a doubleblade saber? I think it would make a great darth maul outfit!!!!

The Nihilus model does not have animations for a double-bladed lightsaber.

I'm pretty sure Nihilus is a single model, not seperate head and body models like the majority of characters, and like Shem said Nihilus doesn't have the proper animations for a double bladed weapon.

And aside from that, Nihilus' robe doesn't even look anything like Darth Maul; the regular dark Jedi robe is the perfect match:

b1.jpg

Im pretty confident you had 2 mods installed at same time that used same head entries (vide Avol's Darth Vader and Maul mod shown above).

You know, I think you're on to something. I actually did have Avol's Vader mod. I had no idea they both used the same head entries.

About this Maul mod being used in K1...

If the head entry used in this mod is a model that is also available in K1, then I don't see why not. However, since the robe is a K2 robe, and porting of actual game materials from one game to the next is illegal, it would have to stay behind with TSL version.

P.S. Reclaimer, you avatar is friggen awesome.

Is there anyway that Darth Maul mod can be put into KOTOR 1? Cause the head they have for KOTOR 1 has no horns...

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No. There is no Zabrak head in K1 at all. So unless someone was willing to either create one from scratc (which cant b done yet as far as I know) or modify another head to actually have horns, Darth Maul for K1 is going to stay without horns for the forseeable future.

And as Master Dakari pointed out porting assests from one game to another is against the forums rules and is illegal s we cant even discuss it here. There are exceptions like if the models, skins etc are stll present in the second game and you can recreate them.

Archived