Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

Man you guys are FREAKS!. But in a good way. I have one question. What if they work together? Wouldnt they be a unstopable force? I mean from what i heard so far they are practicly gods among men which I agree, but find me a reason why would they fight? They arent even in a same universe, but hec thats would be a blast seeing them fight! Imagine them manouvering each other truying to even harm one another. The grenades exploding and guns blazing in a fight that lasts all day untill they use up all of their ammo. And then they fo into melle... That could be a movie of a century! Of course if Uvve Ball would direct it, it would be thrown into toxic waste never to see the light of day.

O.o, im starting to feel a chill down my spine. BRRRRRRR...

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell no. It would be even. and the commandos saved the galaxy cause if they were never created then they wouldn't set events in motion for the Jedi and Sith so you would never have Kenobi and the clones finding Grevious and I could on and on but you get my point.

True, true, very true. But didnt John-117 saved Earth by not activating Halo?

I mean if it was activated it would destroy the source of food for Flood which would mean destruction of planets maybe even Earth itself?

But Im off the topic, so a squad of Spartans vs squad of Deltas= even.

I agree with taclled. The terrain would play a big part in the battle. And remember, if we're talking squads, the commandos have a lot more than they'd have alone. An E-Web turret would come into play, as would a designated squad sniper and a demolitions expert, capable of leveling an entire hill. I think if we bring this to squads, the commandos just get even better equipped. Sure, the Spartans will gain more equipment, but not as much expodentially as the commandos do.

unless of course U get scorch as the Demo expert. hel'l level a planet and then say sorry lol. also the commandos can request other foregin equipment and a BlasTech EWHB-12 or a VLD2261 laser cannon would come into play as would numerous mines and thermal tape

Boss vs Master Chief, no armor, no weapons, NOTHING. - No doubt, Master Chief would win. He could use his high speed and strong muscles to hunt down Boss and tear him apart. The only chance that Boss would have would be if he could hit Master Chief in one of his pressure points hard enough while Master Chief was cradleing him.

However, squad vs squad on Blood Gultch. I don't think that it would be even. The commandos would be able to win if they were attacking or defending. A squad of commandos just has way too much equippment. They could set up their turret on a canyon wall or inside the base. They have tons of explosives compared to the Spartans frag gernades. And they have snipers. Just too much equipment...

TIAIMO

lol, O.K. Niner, without armour Boss would be huge compared to Master Chief, the ARCs and Commandos are really well built unlike the normal troopers.

How about the Grand Army of the Republic, including Jedi Generals and Star Destroyers versus whatever the name of Earths army on Halo.

My bet is with the Republic.

Halo92, don't double post.

halo92, ffs, delete your first and third posts in that triple post thing you've got going on, click edit to do so.

Niner, my guess was that Boss and Master Chief were evenly matched but I wasn't aware of Master Chiefs augs.

lol, like I said before, Grand Army of the Republic, including Jedi Generals and Star Destroyers versus whatever the name of Earths army on Halo.

Republic would probably win but about John-117 and Boss hand to hand, John would win because of his augs. Man Spartans are more inteligent, more stronger, more deadly than a avarage human, and very tough to kill. I read about it in Wikipedia. Clones, even Commandos are copies of a ordinary Mandalorian (human). I dont say they are weak but Spartan in his full battle armor weigs 450 kilos and height 2,1 meters. Thats a lot of muscle.

Archived