Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have any of you read the books? "first strike" shows that after the covenant glassed reach MC was still with a couple of other spartan, most of which were KIA in the storie's events. although in halo 3, i'm suspecting the comevback of a certain dr in that book with a Spartan that she went awol with at the end of the book. basically, she grabbed 2 smgs, the other remaining spartan (injured in a subconcious state obv) and zapped off into nowhere. so theres another one (if it hasnt been made spacejunk yet) still out there. :)

to redtech: Actually they also had traing in real enviroment not just sim.

Like i said they were pitched against each other. Think about it you HAVE to kill "yourself" in a way.

and to the bunny: i have to agrre with you there its hard for any thing to survive a "planet melt"(dont you like this new term lol)

wll if you put it that way yes i have limited force persception some would call it good at knowing things or reading what people are going to do befor they do it but yeah.

actually "force feeding is shoving something down someones throat forcing them to swallow it

the other day my mom puts him some song i have never heard in my life and sudenly start singing it with amazing accuracy.

Any way Alan frost your right spartans are the best soldiers in the milky way. nut you forgot some thing....clone commandos arnt in the milky way

k spartans are better in outright fighting

while Commandos are best at do Black ops andspec. ops missions

so id say commandos would win because of their ordanance but i just thought spartans are in bigger groups they can give fire support to their men from multiple fronts making cover hard to get but commandos can take out their weps and blow the spartans cover to pieces......so......i guess bomberman is right it is impossible to know who would win without a movie of it actually happening

Archived