Home

Commandos vs. Spartans

Bomberman65

you pitch 1 spartan agains 1 clone commando, the spartan wouldnt even break a sweat snapping the commandos neck. you pitch 100 spartans against 100 commandos, again, the spartans wouldnt stretch a muscle taking them down.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides, commandos can call for backup. Most cases, spartans can't. This would give commandos a definite edge if we're bringing this aspect in to the fray.

Which could lead to another question: LAAT/I gunship vs. Pelican, LOL :D

I don't know much about either.

Venom, the Commandos never called for backup.

quiet you ;)

i agree there, the LAAt has the pelican owned. what, theres the laat with goodness knows what missiles and fizz bangers, and then theres the pelican with a main armament of a rotating 50.cal, and secondary (rear attachment) another 50.cal. so i agreewith that one

You can't really compare them though, the LAAT is a gunship with blasters, missiles and four beam weapons. The Pelican is a big lumbering dropship.

How about Captain Keyes vs Commander Cody

Scorpion vs AT-TE

Banshee vs Droid Starfighter

Pillar of Autumn vs Venator Class Star Destroyer

Gunship... Pelicans can easily be brought down by one scarab blast, Gunships can take a dosen of those. Besides pinpoint lasers, missiles, and pulse lasers bristle the gunship.

I frankly don't give a crap about the ships, but I would like to ask how you know how many hits an imaginary ship from an imaginary universe can take from another imaginary ship in another imaginary universe?

And BTW, about the whole "backup" thing, Spartans have never needed backup anyway.

I frankly don't give a crap about the ships, but I would like to ask how you know how many hits an imaginary ship from an imaginary universe can take from another imaginary ship in another imaginary universe?

I'd like to ask why you even bothered posting when your only point was to ridicule those taking part in the actual discussion. So think twice next time.

Captain Keyes vs Commander Cody

Scorpion vs AT-TE

Banshee vs Droid Starfighter

Pillar of Autumn vs Venator Class Star Destroyer

And BTW, about the whole "backup" thing, Spartans have never needed backup anyway.

That defeats the very purpose of this topic, if its the same about the ship, its the same about the spartans and commandos... Imaginary units fighting against imaginary units in an imaginary world...

and spartans DO need back up, why the **** would they need a marine corp military force if spartans can just clean everything up ala level two of Halo 2. and a lone spartan can do what? They cant even breach doors for christ's sakes. The arbiter is way better than masterchief, and master chief being the best spartan, that only means spartans arent as good.

The droid starfighter versus banshee thing is dependant on the pilot. Banshees can get raped with missiles and everything adn still make it, it all depends on the pilot's shield and stamina. If the pilot dies then the plane gets destroyed, if the pilot flys away and recharges his shields, the banshee is practically invincible. Without a pilot a rocket can do it in, droid star fighters require about three or four det charges to destroy (BF2 ruling)... Same with the Scorpian, but again, you can smash the panel out and throw a grenade in there, and im pretty sure you cant do that with an AT TE

I'd like to ask why you even bothered posting when your only point was to ridicule those taking part in the actual discussion. So think twice next time.

Because it was a ridiculous statement. He said it as if he actually knew how strong a plasma cannon on a aline spaceship was. I'm all for discussion on this, but nothing in this topic is a fact.

Because it was a ridiculous statement. He said it as if he actually knew how strong a plasma cannon on a aline spaceship was. I'm all for discussion on this, but nothing in this topic is a fact.

If you're all for discussion on this, then discuss it, and don't try and ruin it for everyone else.

Archived