Home

If you had one wish...

Taarkin

What would it be? And no, you can't wish for more wishes.

PS: plz try to keep this thread somewhere within an area that can possibly be called serious.

------------------

Was I supposed to eat the heads too? 'Cause I took nooo prisioners!

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zoom Rabbit

Absolutely. Serious.

I would wish for giant, green feathers growing out of my ass so I could prance about all day like some retarded mutant human-peacock hybrid. *HEE-YAWK! HEE-YAWK! HEE-YAWK!* smile.gif

Guest Zoom Rabbit

Wally the space dolphin wishes that the Batman from the original teevee series would come back out of whatever cave he's hanging in and kick the ever-loving dogs**t out of all these 'false' Batmans that have sprung up over the last few years, polluting the timeline of Gotham City with an imprecise literary cognizance of the primary appearance and character of its heroic defender, not to mention bringing in unwelcome celebrities like Jack Nicholson and Arnold Schwarzenegger to an area of the comic book lover's consciousness that was an otherwise pristine example of modern gothic adventure.

Ike, why not have BOTH?

Just do what I would do: wish for everyone to be happy. Would all that money make you happy? You got it! Would some superpowers come in handy as well? It's yours! Want to take a leak on Hitler's corpse? Say no more. Need to vent some anger by initiating a nuclear strike on Luxembourg? Be my guest!

------------------

Once again, evil is defeated through the use of decorative agricultural technology!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Conor

I would wish to be able to enter and exit a pocket universe wholly under my control. As well, I would add that I would be able to bring anything with me into the universe and anything out of it.

In effect, granting me infinite wishes and the power to carry them out.

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Conor (edited August 02, 2001).]

I wish i could find that special girl to be with.

or to have the ability to change my apperance at will. both would be cool.

------------------

This post has been proven more fun

than nailing a weasle to your forehead!

Because the weasle might care.

OFFICIAL ANIME AMBASSADOR OF XWA.NET!™

Official Diablo II Guru!

I want to fall in love with a girl who loves me too, and have us spend our lives together, for better or for worse, 'till death do us part.

My wish is attainable, though with the divorce rate where it is now, sometimes I wonder...

I now know what I would wish for:

I was playing some complicated guitar riffs of Yngwie last night and it started to get on my nerves, so I said to myself: I wish I had six fingers.

that would help me a lot.

I must now ridicule you all your feeble wishes for not thinking "BIG" enough.

My wish makes things like "power" and "immortality" look like NOTHING. Immortality? Why would I want to merely live forever when I can manipulate myself to be literally indestructible? I could even control time indirectly by altering the rate at which things move and even down to the half-life of elements. I COULD TAKE A POINT BLANK NUKE AND LIVE. I could make it so not only would a black hole have no effect on me, I could make it so I could eat it with a knife and fork. I could conjure precious metals from hydrogen. I could develop faster than light travel by just altering physics locally around the spaceship so that things like inertia and momentum don't apply and make a fortune that way.

Like I said...I'm thinking big.

HA.

So am I. I, and anyone else, could do whatever they wanted. I'M HAPPY, YOU'RE HAPPY, WE'RE ALL HAPPY.

------------------

Official forum Psychic

Guest Zoom Rabbit

My serious wish is that we could finally relate the eastern and western understandings of God by bringing tantra to western theology.

smile.gif

Archived