Home

Puzzle problem

jewboy22

• 2 weeks later...

hi there Canderous Ordo here,

There is a trick to doing the puzzle but you will have to read carfully with me .

You probley know that there is a H that has to be made ok lets run though the steps you need to do it in solo mode .the main point is not to stop stopping will not make the H in the right colour.

if you make the H in green this is wrong as the door will be still locked. you need to make the H in red with two green this will take time to get right. you will know its right when the door is open and you see a cutseence dont worry it was hard for me even and i provided my voice for canderous.

As it took me many months to work it out but if you know how to make the H in green your half way there.

you need to walk left side frist then right then down middle the h should be red .

and belive me its worth it when your passed it if you get passed it get ready for a battle on roof but im not telling you who it will be agaist.

reclaimer not just any H will open the door it has to be in the right color and points of puzzle .

otherwise it will never open the door it will remain locked and you will be forever in the temple belive me i know exactly what im talking about the H HAS TO BE IN RED green will not open the door trust me its harder then. what it seems the best way i know is to do it in solo mode if you lot have any further problem let me know plus im here if you want something done right!

Archived