Home

SW Galaxies.net: The New hope

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Today, i am bringing good news to those of you who still are playing the game and visit these forums. Going forward, our aim is to keep the site updated with news, debates, exclusive interviews and content direct from Galaxies central.

We've a new member of the team joining us this week (details will follow mid-week) who will help everyone here get the most out of the game and debate some of the key issues out there.

Furthermore, going forward, people who are unhappy with the game (like myself) must only post constructive comments about areas of the game they don't like or any other hot topics that appear.

Galaxies will never be the game it was but it does seem that this new development team want to improve the game and deliver the best experience they can for its fanbase.

Our new site will be launching soon, (tech problems!) and visitors can expect a fresh experience with swgalaxies.net soon.

DMUK

great news, and i do hope these forums can be a little more.... "cheery"

it seems like every post that just asks a question or talks about anything pertaining to the game gets flamed by people saying the game is bad, its dying, its over, or other comments, we understand, stop repeating yourselves please, if you dont like the game you dont have to post on the forums either ^_^

i'm not trying to say that criticism is bad, just try not to take over other peoples threads is they're actually trying to have an honest conversation

it seems like every post that just asks a question or talks about anything pertaining to the game gets flamed by people saying the game is bad, its dying, its over, or other comments, we understand, stop repeating yourselves please, if you dont like the game you dont have to post on the forums either ^_^

i'm not trying to say that criticism is bad, just try not to take over other peoples threads is they're actually trying to have an honest conversation

Guest DarthMaulUK

I agree - even I am getting bored of having to remind people about the games quality. ;) Anyway, its moving forward time - all exciting!

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Of course, if any of you guys wish to contribute with content, guides, cool quest hunts etc, please post them

DMUK

Good to see the thought police finally caught up with these forums.

No badmouthing of LA/SOE they make great games,not buggy at all.

This was a forum that i thought you could say what you thought about the game and how it was run,but sadly no it seems that LA have stamped thier feet and the site will crumble to pressure.

Oh well been fun,but i'm not going to be told what i can and cant say about a game.

/wave.

Guest DarthMaulUK

It's nothing to do with Lucasarts/ SOE - but I think we have covered the 'this game really sucks' story enough now. We've a new staff member joining us, a new site and a new look - so we need new ideas and fresh threads.

DMUK

Good to see the thought police finally caught up with these forums.

No badmouthing of LA/SOE they make great games,not buggy at all.

This was a forum that i thought you could say what you thought about the game and how it was run,but sadly no it seems that LA have stamped thier feet and the site will crumble to pressure.

Oh well been fun,but i'm not going to be told what i can and cant say about a game.

/wave.

wow dude, loving the attitude, seriously, thats like saying

"i'm not going to be told what i can and cant say about your mother"

oh really... flaming and trolling isnt cool, its pointless, if thats all your going to do WHY POST ANYWAY, does anyone here really care that your not satisfied?? NO, why not write a letter to SOE instead, it will get you farther

he didnt even say you cant say what you think about the game, all hes trying to do is keep it in one thread, i've watched you guys jack EVERY thread, and post irrelevant crap about how bad the game is, i honestly dont care if you want to flame and troll each other IN YOUR OWN THREAD but please stop doing it in other peoples :-D

• 5 weeks later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

The new staff member isnt happening now :( Ive no word back. However, I will be starting a recruitment drive to hopefully find people who are playing still to help manage the site.

The new design is currently being coded and all the data is being updated. its a bigger job than I thought it would be.

Naturally, any of you guys/girls can contribute to the site

DMUK

• 6 months later...

Archived