Home

saber clashing light effects

neal8929

Whenever I'm saber fighitng and the sabers clash together, the sparks it makes are really bright and take up most of the screen. That is really annoying in saberlocks. It is so bright when the sabers touch, that it seems unnatural, i probably messed something up when i was messing around with the console commands. But dose anyone know a console command to lower the bright light effects of sabers clashing? its distacting and hard to figh with them.

Whenever I'm saber fighitng and the sabers clash together, the sparks it makes are really bright and take up most of the screen. That is really annoying in saberlocks. It is so bright when the sabers touch, that it seems unnatural, i probably messed something up when i was messing around with the console commands. But dose anyone know a console command to lower the bright light effects of sabers clashing? its distacting and hard to figh with them.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I never understood why saber clashes have sparks. I always thought sparks are a by-product of extreme heat and metal, not 2 extremely hot energy fields

In any case, if you're looking for something else to replace sparks, I'd suggest SanJ's Movie Effects Clashes mod

• 1 month later...

Archived