Home

Update

Pabby

this update messed with the game on my comp, 1.00 had no bugs, glitches or anything like that, but lately things have been turning pinkish purple, bodies have been dissapearing, with the heads in clear sight, and the explosion graphics in space combat are odd blocky, and grainy, can someone help me out?

It only happens in certain areas, for example, in the left end 9of the lower city, on board the ebon hawk, and in certain places on dantooine, thats as far as I got so far, but it will happen more, I use an Nvidia GeForce FX 5500, with the most up-to-date direct x I could find, 9.0C and I have 756 megs of RAM, so it oculdnt be that, and I also have around 256megs of virtual memory, and I just got a brand new harddrive, 180 gigs. I dont know what could be making it happen, ive got more than enough comp to deal with the game. and again, this only started up after I updated.

I updated from 1.00 directly to 1.03 and then all these glitches show up, I never updated once before 1.03 so I dont know what it could be, my computer is a fairly good computer, if somewhat old...

Archived