Home

Fear

JR2000Z

Actually that doesn't sound that strange.

When I was growing-up in Plymouth Ma. during the big winter storm of '78 there were a lot things swept out to sea when the bluff faces eroded.

Houses, streets,... and most likely telephone poles too.

People don't seem to build right on the cliff faces as much as they used to any more...

There is one spot I remember where there was an inground swimming pool on one of the bluffs that startred at the steps at the shallow end, and then opened up into a great view of the Atlantic ocean.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally posted by edlib:

I like sharks, especially man-eating ones. Let's face it, we are just meat. Just because we're sentient doesn't remove us from the food chain. It's an ugly truth we hate to admit to ourselves.

I totally agree with you.

I just saw jaws 3 the other day, terrible compared to the original. Just terrible.

Did you know that the largest shark, err maneater, ever REALLY documented was a 21 foot great white? Thats still a BIG shark and sure to swallow you whole. But despite some strories, that is the largest shark proved to have existed, oh except the carcharadon megaladon of course. Duh dunt...

Anyone read that book Meg?

Hmmm.... That's interesting. The longest that I've ever been inland more than a couple of miles was for a few weeks my entire life. Seems I've always lived on the coast. I can see the Atlantic out my window as I type this.

[This message has been edited by edlib (edited September 06, 2001).]

Archived