Home

5-1

Darth Jimbo

OH DEAR GERMANY LOST AN ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL (CODENAMED: SOCCER) MATCH EVENT AGAINST THE BRITISH! Clearly, Germany is the inferior nation despite a much stronger economy, being the third largest market on Earth, having the ability to develop technologies 60 years ahead of their time (flying wings, stealth, and cruise missiles during WWII), and industrial capacity.

AMERICANS: would it not be hilarious if we made a thread for EVERY sporting event that mattered to us? High school football started last night around here and college football's starting soon and the NFL's in preseason....(yes i'm aware that's incredibly retarded. please attempt to get my point).

lol

Does the british winning the game help you at all? Does it affect your life in any bit besides giving you something to watch in your boring life?

Does it advance Britian at all, no. Do we really care, no.

------------------

"Dulce bellum inexpertis."

(Sweet is war to those who have never experinced it.) Roman Proverb

it is funny when he talks about a game where the players cry like babies if they get tripped, and have to be taken out of the game.

In REAL footbal, players are known to get broken legs, killed, gouged, punched, and other gernal sort of nastyness, and tend to get taped up and go do it again.

Originally posted by K_Kinnison:

In REAL footbal, players are known to get...killed...and tend to get taped up and go do it again.

Tell me that isn't funny sounding biggrin.gif

It also explains why so certain teams are so bad. They're using corpses instead of retrieving live replacements. wink.gif

"Coach, my arm is bleeding profusely!"

"Tape it up!"

"Coach, my leg is broken in two spots!"

"Walk it off!"

I remember one game where a guy in my class got a concussion. It was scary. He and another guy hit helmets and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. He just layed there, out cold. He was still out when the ambulance came. He ended up being okay, but the doctor said if he gets another concussion it could really mess his head up. ODD, THERE WAS NO RIOT.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

bad game.

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Baseball is one of the most boring games ever.

The only people really having fun is the picther and the batter. And if you cant throw the ball, then you just to hope that you bat.

If your an outfielder, you just have to stand there untill your lucky enough if the ball is in your direction.

The time between transaction takes forever.

It just depends on what you grow up with. For me, it's football, so I think baseball is boring. For Keyan this is naturally the opposite.

BTW, Saturday Holland lost with 1-0 frown.gif which means it's become impossible to qualify. I'm still in the denial phase and pretend I don't care. Teasing me with won't work until Thursday.

Originally posted by K_Kinnison:

In REAL footbal, players are known to get (. . .) killed, (. . .) and tend to get taped up and go do it again.

Originally posted by Nute Gunray:

Tell me that isn't funny sounding

Hehe.

Have you seen the video for Gob's "I hear you calling?" With the undead soccer team (and cheerleaders)?

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Originally posted by Rebel Loyaltist:

My question is why hasn't he been banned yet?

none of the mods can be bothered, he hasnt done anything wrong recently and we have spam control on so if he wants to spam hes got to give up about 5 hours to do it and none of us really care about football here (well i hope we dont biggrin.gif).

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Rogue 9

Rugby is the only decent British sport...although the variant played on the street in South Africa is far better, way less rules.

...and even in football the game stops to drag the player off the field, in rugby you just try to acvoid being stepped on as you crawl away... tongue.gif

Archived