Home

TSL Jedi

Jasper_Kazai

I don't like that walkthrough... It said on Nar Shaddaa, "Bao-Dur should now have around 98 influence" and I only have 66 with him, so it just made me worry.

I wouldn't say that. It has helped many people, including me. Because of that guide, it helped me to make Mira and Bao-Dur Jedi.

I don't like that walkthrough... It said on Nar Shaddaa, "Bao-Dur should now have around 98 influence" and I only have 66 with him, so it just made me worry.
:eyeraise: You must not be closely reading Achilles' influence guide then. As far as I know his is the only TSL influence guide available. There are so many different ways to play the game and your influence opportunities will vary based on where you're at and the other NPC's in your party. He also includes an Excel spreadsheet that lists all the influence opportunities based on the type of influence opportunity, planet and character. In all honesty though if you think his influence walk-thru guide isn't working for you then I'm not sure you would find the Excel spreadsheet of any help since IMHO it's a lot harder to read and interpret than the actual influence walk-thru.

Influence is a cool concept but it seems hard to figure out sometimes in TSL... :indif:

That walkthrough is only a suggested pathway, and you need not follow it to the letter. You can study the full influence guide and adapt to your needs. You can do the planets in a different order also, just beware that certain influence oppurtunities will be lost, particularly for LSers and HK-47

Also, you may not want to convert every one to jedi. While Handmaiden really gains nothing from staying a soldier, Mira gains all the ranged feats, Atton gets a ton of sneak attack, and Bao-Dur gets lots of skill points, all which go to waste once they become Jedi.

As a general rule, I convert Handmaiden or Disciple to Jedi ASAP, but keep the rest in their base classes until the 20s.

That walkthrough is only a suggested pathway, and you need not follow it to the letter. You can study the full influence guide and adapt to your needs. You can do the planets in a different order also, just beware that certain influence oppurtunities will be lost, particularly for LSers and HK-47

Also, you may not want to convert every one to jedi. While Handmaiden really gains nothing from staying a soldier, Mira gains all the ranged feats, Atton gets a ton of sneak attack, and Bao-Dur gets lots of skill points, all which go to waste once they become Jedi.

As a general rule, I convert Handmaiden or Disciple to Jedi ASAP, but keep the rest in their base classes until the 20s.

Well, so far I only have Handmaiden as a Jedi, since she is the easiest.

Archived