Home

my cd is scratch, need some help

Risky

hey, could anyone send me the file assets0.pk3 off their cd? i just installed my game b/c i havent played it in a long time and i wanted to play but i cant install it b/c i keep getting an error during installation saying that it cant read that file. any help is greatly appreciated. and btw, im not pirating or anything. nor am i asking anyone to do anything like that. i just want to play and i killed my cd. please help. thanks all.

hey, could anyone send me the file assets0.pk3 off their cd? i just installed my game b/c i havent played it in a long time and i wanted to play but i cant install it b/c i keep getting an error during installation saying that it cant read that file. any help is greatly appreciated. and btw, im not pirating or anything. nor am i asking anyone to do anything like that. i just want to play and i killed my cd. please help. thanks all.

poutin.gif

This is the second time that he's snubed someone like that. Keep in mind he views those Dsbr idiots as 'luminaries' so it's not all that surprising.

I had this problem a couple months ago, I think I even posted abut it once. Just a good cleaning with my sweatshirt worked, worked like a charm. :)

Clean your CD or buy a new one.

If you need more help check LucasArts technical support, clean your registry (I recommend Registry Mechanic) and reinstall from the cleaned cd.

Nobody is going to send you their (huge) assets files here, sorry.

:lock:

Archived