Home

Telos: Billboard Set IV - Calling All Screenshots

The Source

Telos: Billboard Set IV - Calling All Screenshots

Last night, I had to reinstall my programs on the production computer. Before I erased my harddrive, I burned over 2GBs of mods onto cds. Unfortunately, I lost all the screens and source files for Telos: Billboards Set IV. Now, I have plans on restarting work on this set during the weekend, but I am all out of modder screenshots.

If you have a favorite screenshot from KotOR I or II, and you would like to see them in a design placed on the billboards outside of the Cantina on Telos (Entertainment Sector), place a link in this thread. I will incorporate them into an advertisement, and then place them on the billboards.

I will turn your screenshots into:

1. Movie Posters

2. War Prapaganda (Sith vrs. Republic, Etc...)

3. Etc...

(These screens will be of your KotOR I and II mods.)

Telos: Billboard Set: IV - Update!

I have some great news. Thanks to ChAiNz.2da's & Igyman's screens I was able to get a significant amount done. In a way, their screens have helped me to define a theme for this series.

I have room for a few more screens, which I can make into movie posters. If you have a screenshot of your mods, or if you have an intresting shot in general, please feel free to post a link to your screens.

There is a 95.5% chance that I will be releasing the entire set by Sunday @ 11:00 pm.

Preview:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/screenshot/81570.html

Wow! This has been a great run for this series. I am just searching for another screen to use, and then everything is 100% done. Therefore, I am dropping a line to our moderators to lock this thread.

You will find out more here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2086407#post2086407 when the mod is released.

There is a 100% chance that the mod will be released tonight-tomorrow early morning. I thank everyone who allowed me to use their screens.

Within a few days after the release, I will also be making a small turtorial to help others get started.

MacLeodCorp

Archived