Home

rosie's birthday - everyone leave a message!

Guest guildenstern

Guest guildenstern

Ahoy all.

As you all probably know, Rebecca's in Ireland, and it's her birthday on the 24th! So in honour of it, I'm making her a webpage to wish happy birthday. ^.^

I want you ALL to write a message to her, and I'll put it up on the site!!

Okeedoke?

Get going then!

smile.gif~g.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admiral Smurf himself wishes to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're welcome on my flagship anytime smile.gif Take care Ros!

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Guest guildenstern

Wow, that was fast! smile.gif

Okay, you guys realize that I'm putting these up on a webpage - are you sure that's all you want to say?

(a couple of you had good ones lol =þ Okay, I'm putting them up now.)

Happy Birthday, roz... You've helped me through so many hard times, and I don't know how I can ever thank you. I pray for ya whenever I can, and I hope that all is well on your journey through Ireland. I did get your postcard, and I did post the picture for Admiral, and I would've written you back, but I lacked an address for you. But oh well... I love you (in a brother/sister kind of way *blushes*) and I can't wait to have ya back home! Try and let me know what time and day you'll be flying over New Brunswick/Eastern Canada, and I'll be sure to look up and wave at the sky like I did when you left...

Remember, God loves you and he's got your back in everything you do. Enjoy the rest of your travels, and don't worry... I won't go off to war without talking to you!

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

</p>

<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay="1" scrollamount="35" direction="left"><font size="7"><font face="20faces">c</font></font></marquee></p>

<hr>

<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay="1" scrollamount="9"><font size="6"><font face="20faces"><font color="yellow">y </font></font></font><font size="5"><font face="action jackson"><font color="red">HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE </font></font></font><font size="6"><font face="20faces"><font color="pink">y </font></font></font></marquee><hr></p>

<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay="1" scrollamount="35" direction="right"><font size="7"><font face="20faces">b</font></font></marquee></p>

</p>

Guest guildenstern

Yay! Two people signed my guestbook! ^.^ Thanks, Nitro and Innror. (Nit, sorry, I didn't see your message in time! frown.gifInn, cut me some slack, eh! I only started it yesterday! =þ wink.gif)

~g.

To the ears of a Rose,

From the mouth of a Beast.

And the wind blows

This spell to the east.

To fair Eireann,

These words are cast.

Of the history of Man,

Just this shall last.

These words be spake,

And the far, drawn near.

Loneliness to slake

With birthday cheer.

--to Rosie

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Are we allowed to use her real name? she would kill me if i did... with a dull rusty spoon.

Roise, whst can i say, Its the second birthday i have been able to celebrate of yours. Both of which have been a blessing to do. Happy birthday sweet rose. Love you dearly, and watch our for those dnag frongs

Archived