Home

rosie's birthday - everyone leave a message!

Guest guildenstern

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guildenstern

I was wondering if that was her! I thought, 'now who the hey is using becca's name - she must have given out to someone? Like Nute (who frequently uses her names :rolleyes smile.gif?

Guess 'twas her - guess that means I probably have an email waiting.

Gold Leader! Sorry! I don't know how I missed your message! I've put it up now; it's on page three if you want to see it.

Cracken 'Sumimasen' can be used as a greeting; an attention-getter (like excuse me), or an apology. So you get three words and only need to remember one!

Not to be confused with 'isumimasen' which means something like "I won't stay long" or something like that. smile.gif

~g.

Originally posted by guildenstern:

I was wondering if that was her! I thought, 'now who the hey is using becca's name - she must have given out to someone? Like Nute (who frequently uses her names rolleyes.gif )?

Guess 'twas her - guess that means I probably have an email waiting.

I don't know the password for that name, so it wasn't me. I could be more dangerous though. If I wanted to 'rattle the cage,' I would have just used her name. :B

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Yeah i havnt read any of this so - Happy Birthday.

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Originally posted by not so super SuperBoy:

...Tell her I think she's cute and a big fat happy birthday to that sweet hottie biscotti...heh heh biggrin.gif

I'm having the same thoughts edlib, that saying "she's cute" and "sweet hottie" part sounds like self admirance and ego ( wink.gif) and that "heh heh" sounds too supicious... it has an Evil master minding sound to it, and remember: Girls=Evil.

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited October 01, 2001).]

Guest guildenstern
rolleyes.gif Yes, that was her. It's from our ever-so-long-ago high school days: these two guys who used to do the anouncements over the intercom in the morning; there was Super Guy and his trusty sidekick Not-so-Super Super Boy.

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I spotted her right off the bat!

<font color=red><font size=10>Happy birthday, Rosie!!!</font></font>

Zoom <font color=blue>misses</font> Rosie...! frown.gif

Archived