Home

Hoodless Kreia

Darth Jester

Been photoshopping again have we Shem? :xp:

Anyhow, I believe that is more or less the ultimate extent of the effect.

(In English)

That's about all you can do it terms of hood movement without going into modeling, playing the 'hood up' animation (forgot the exact number) and then just choosing the correct dialogue node each time you switch to a new module if you want it to return to the down position, just be careful however if you set the animation to a dialogue node that will always play (Like the 'Yes? Have you come with questions?' line) then the hood will continuosly (sp) go straight back up then down again. It's rather a glitch in the Nwn dialogue engine so-to-speak. :/

Anyways, hope that helps.

heh yah i meant in easy english lol sorry if i sounded silly then but it was hard to understand the tech tlk
Here is your answer.

I added the 10507 (Hood off) animation to her "Have you come with questions?" dialog node, making her pull back her hood whenever you talk to her (and then usually pull it back up when done talking with the 10508 animation). :)
I'll play off of Stoffe's answer.

originalalt8dm.jpg

See the red arrow? That is where the list of animations you can add. See the blue arrow? There is where you click and drag the animation to.

I hope this works because I can't explain it better than that.

I sent stoffe a pm and got the info i needed :D

but im not sure where to put the hood up part do i put that where it says end dialouge?

Her main dialog file is kreia.dlg, found inside dialogs.bif. You can extract it with KotorTool from:

Kotor II --> BIFs --> dialogs.bif --> Dialog --> kreia.dlg

Remember to just Extract the file (select it in the Treeview and press the Extract button), do not open it with KotorTool's Dialog editor, or it will be messed up beyond recovery. (KotorTool's dialog editor won't work properly with Kotor2 dialog files.) You'll have to use tk102's DLG Editor to modify it.

Archived