Home

Birthday Beast

Flying Beastie

22 years old, and still cool. cool.gif

Party on the Trickster's Justice! Food, drinks, music, dancing, and amazons!

I'll be DJing, Niner will be paying, and I think it's Zoomie's turn to tend bar.

<small>BTW, if you notice any parallel realities creeping in, it's because I'm simulposting to two forums.</small>

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Happy Birthday and Congrat Beast man!

I'll make you a cool marquee later on, I have to go somewhere right now and I'm late...so I'll be back!

Once again, Happy Birthday!

wink.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited October 05, 2001).]

<marquee scrolldelay="23" direction="right" style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: 36pt" scrollamount="23">Happy Birthday !</marquee></p>

<marquee behavior="alternate" style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color:#008080; font-size=24pt" scrolldelay="23" scrollamount="20">Flying Beastie !</marquee></p>

<marquee scrolldelay="12" style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: 36pt">¡ Feliz Cumpleaño !</marquee></p>

<marquee behavior="alternate" style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color:#008080; font-size=24pt" scrolldelay="23" scrollamount="15" direction="right">Flying Beastie !</marquee></p>

<marquee scrolldelay="28" style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: 36pt" direction="right" scrollamount="50">Joyeux Anniversaire !</marquee></p>

</p><hr>

biggrin.gif

<font size=1><font color="#414141">

[This message has been edited by Jem (edited October 05, 2001).]

Guest Zoom Rabbit

I defer my bartending appointment to the honorable Wally the space dolphin:

Greetings, pink hairless monkey! How are you progressing along life's trail this fine planetary rotational time period, my young friend? I don't need to see your identification, as up here in orbit such trivialities as law and regulation can be handily spaced out the airlock. Have some moonshine, abyssinthe and Romulan ale toddies, gravity-fed intravenously without the hassle of actual drinking. Let the hippies spliff and the E-freaks dance on the roof; the ghost of Timothy Leary has something he wants to show you in the mens room. Frantic dancing sex animals with strobe lights pile into the ballroom, crazing the sane with random madness. It's the boys' night out tonight!

confused.gif What?

Happy birthday, Beast! wink.gif

Guest Redwing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEASTIE! biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived