Home

aurilia village/jedi enclave

marvidchano

The village was designed for those who wanted to become jedi. you had to unlock certain trees with missions and quests and then had to fill those trees... you could only unlock 1 tree every month or so.. so it would take at least 6 months to become a jedi. the exchange rate of experience was extremely high and you had to grind grind grind grind.

plus the village was like on the edges of dathomir... and dathomir is no picknick to ride over, very bad for your vehicles if you bump in nightsisters.

hahaha I didn't have to grind for FS at all.....

i had the 'visitation' from the old man and got the force crystal thing, and then i had to move out, 6 month passes before i learn that galaxies will run OK on 56k dialup....then i discover the wonderful new game experience.....at least i get a free alt. (which is why i would have gone jedi in the first place)

• 2 weeks later...

WRONG! Im not sure if this is on every server but my pre-cu jedi was able to access the village.... and the buildings and npc's r there.... my friend also said that SOE r bringing back the village and the FS grind, if ur not already jedi u have to go through the village, do all those grinds... etc etc... but elder jedi do not have to do it again as they already have... im not sure if this is true but if it is..... WOOT! for me anyway....

Archived