Home

A completely awesome mod idea!!!!!

Fan48

You could turn the rakghouls into zombies but also have an area that is just infested with infinetly respawning zombies, and if you die you could be teleported out with 1 HP like in the dueling arena on Taris.

About mod I was talking about. It is just spawn module for tsl it hsn't any models. Zombie's appearance is looks to be coded in game. Now I have turned all rakgouls, sith and republic soldiers to zombies. All NPCs are friendly now. Zombies are greay with bloody, dirty clothes. They walk slow but attack quickly. All of them have equiped Genoharadan Poison Blade (after every kiling you got it - good way to have a lot of money.). So, if mod is just combat areana it is already made. Now I am working on dialogs. I have finished yesterday Rukil's dialog, Today I will finish Gendar's dialog. Rukil will give you all force crystals, exosceletons, lightsabers, baragwin blasters and infinite thermal detonator. Gendar will be "chronicler" of the village. Also I will add some extra hostile kinraths, hostile tachs and friendly gizkas. My scripting is bad, so their would be no quests.

Darth333(I think) made a mod to spawn zombies/ghosts for KOTOR 2. But it only uses the Force Zombie model. If we could reskin it and take "chunks of flesh" out of the model, it would be the perfect mod.

Lit, you shouldn't give them a poisoned dagger. You should give them a poisoned bite attack. (If there isn't a animation, we could make one.)

Edit: If you're making this for KOTOR 2, you should add the Firearms Mod that's found on PCGameMods. (I can't remember creator's name.)

If I will give them bite attack it will be funny. They will stand near you and without any animations will attack you. It is relly funny. I have already finished dialogs and the first module. Now I am going to start the second module, based on Taris sewers. Then I willmay be add something too. I don't know. Bite attack... May be to give zombies null sword? I think they are not needed to be infinitely respawned. I give them all 50th level. It men that you will get a lot of xp from them even on 20th level.

Edit: Ok, Fan48, send me private message with your e-mail (or say how can I post attachments in my posts) and I will send you the first part of the mod. There will be four or five parts, I think.

Archived