Home

˙·٠•●ҳ̸[̲̅ٿ̲̅]۩۞۩๑† Lord Revan† ۩۞۩๑©ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ●•٠·˙™®

Darth_ReVaN666

purple People do you know about the flying bug?O.K let me tell you the bug.when you start the console and you write the cheat for flying, and then go up the graphiks bug.They become crazy.Sometimes you can even get stuck.This is a really big mistake when they were making the game because if you don't know the bug you may forget to save for a time and it will bring you to checkpoint or your save.So learn this bug and if you have more bugs for me mail me at revan4ever@abv.bg.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It represents my seriousnes on the fact that I am now serious like my avatar.

My avatar is Shadowtalon, the wanderer of plains.

But Im off topic.

Revan, I thank thee on sharing the knowlege with us, but we have other mathers to atend too.

Speaking of bugs I have one, or two.

Once when I was comatised, SEV started reviving me for at least a hour with that beep constantly pounding though my brain core and the spinal nexus.

And once SEV bugged in bug land while he was going for bacta. Ever wached a criplle doing the moon dance?

One time I had a bug on Kashyyyk:

Scorch and Fixer were both getting bacta at the same time. Thier bodies overlapped. However, since they move when they breath, the face kept on changing. It was wierd, and they were stuck there until I issued an order.

I'd sign it... as long as there were certain, benefits.

ROFL![/QUO

Never saw your bug but i may tell you i wierder.I am walking and kiling when i jumped in on a metal thing or something like that and the wierd is that i cannot move that is strange yes? Someone has to fix those bug because they ruin people s day killing hahaha :D:):p

Archived