T.O.G.A Party 6

Rebel Loyaltist

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^_- interesting

(Impression of shatner's overacting)

"Captian's log, supplimental.

these, human, or so there called, are, interesting.... creature. they posses, a, nack for witty comments, and much insanity. This, i feel, is a (dramatic pause) doomed race."

(/impression of shatner's overacting)

And i got Baldurs gate II today.

Originally posted by Taarkin:

I spent most of 6th period yesterday cramming three(count 'em, THREE) Hershy's kissies wrappers(plus the little paper strip things) into a half of a ingestible capsule.

For real.

-edited because typoing "cramming" into "crapping" changes the story-

Yes, quite a bit, actually.

I was wondering what kind of Halloween mischief you had gotten yourself into... and why into a capsule.

Thanks for clearing that up and removing the rather odd and disturbing images I've had in my head for the last couple of days.

Originally posted by Rogue Nine:

Killing threads again, Nitrous?

No, only trying to make things take a turn for the worse... I'm just setting it up for the kill... smile.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

See what who means?

I don't know who this "ah" character is, but he sounds like trouble!

TAKE OFF EVERY 'ZIG'!!! MOVE 'ZIG' FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!!

<small>Sorry, couldn't help myself</small>

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

[This message has been edited by Nitro (edited November 15, 2001).]

Maybe later...

I know I posted this in my "School" thread, but I think it warrants all the exposure it can get... wink.gif

Well, our school has a debating team, and there was a debating competition being held at our school today in the conference room... They called it the Mass Debate. Well, shortly after the start of my 4th period Journalism class, the PA comes on...

"Attention... Would all mass debators please go to the mass debating room... That's all students and staff involved in the mass debating program to the mass debating room."

Even Mr. Campbell (the best damn teacher in the school, BTW) couldn't stop laughing... I think the whole school was convulsing on the floor in laughter... Except for the really embarrased kids who got caught mass debating. biggrin.gif

------------------

nitrologo.gif

Archived